✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

Im sorry everyone i made a mistake today. I caused an argument on LP7 thread. I dont know what was wrong with me today but I shouldnt have done what I did and I apologize to the staff of Coldplaying as well as to all Coldplayers. I will still be on this thread as I can appreciate both new and old Coldplay. Why does one have to choose one over the other? If you do thats cool, but ill do both.

• Like 3

Im sorry everyone i made a mistake today. I caused an argument on LP7 thread. I dont know what was wrong with me today but I shouldnt have done what I did and I apologize to the staff of Coldplaying as well as to all Coldplayers. I will still be on this thread as I can appreciate both new and old Coldplay. Why does one have to choose one over the other? If you do thats cool, but ill do both.

tumblr_m6rsdeqmZu1rziwwco1_250.gif

Dude CHILL. You just stated an opinion, and as far as I know, that's not a crime lol

*goes into the backstage area of the cinema, grabs the first tape that comes to hand and it turns out to be a weird tape featuring Beyonce and flowers and a Hindi dress*

God damn art movies man. Let's watch some Terminator :charming:

Sorry people if I'm not posting in this community for a while, it's been a bad time recently for various reasons and I didn't listened to CP.

All I can say now is "now here I lie on my own in a separate sky"

Hope you are all right ! I'm also going through a bad time at the moment. If you need somebody to vent, feel free to PM :)

• Like 2

Cant you guys wait till the day Apple stops listening to mainstream pop like Taylor Swift and starts to listening to REAL music? Bc that's the day Chris stops the pop influence.

Apple is 13 now, right ? So give it another 7 years minimum....and then there is Moses who is even younger and who needs to grow up if we ever wanna see Chris in reasonable shoes again

• Like 1

Apple is 13 now, right ? So give it another 7 years minimum....and then there is Moses who is even younger and who needs to grow up if we ever wanna see Chris in reasonable shoes again

Well, she's 11 actually. Yes, we need them to mature. Apple needs to go through that "rebellious" phase and make Her dad realize that he looks like a hooligan.

• Like 1

Well, she's 11 actually. Yes, we need them to mature. Apple needs to go through that "rebellious" phase and make Her dad realize that he looks like a hooligan.

This reminds me of that interview during Viva when he said he wanted to make an album for the kids who got beat up on the playground because they listened to Coldplay. I don't know where his head went and what he's making albums for anymore. "We wanted to make a colorful album, er, no, not MX, this is different, somehow."

• Like 1

A Rush of magic.... may I say: I love you dear! You just put a smile on my face...glad you stayed...

when i saw ur post on leaving this forum, my first thought was:

this person is screaming for help from forum tribe to give a reason to stay, actualy, since there is obvious disappointment with last coldplay album, super b and beyonce thing...but honey give it a time...you just said GS has a personal touch for you even it is not like oldplay, right? well vice versus...same with me, i'm oldfan, BUT last two albums (GS and AHFOD) have made a huge impact on me, or better to say it hugely resonate with me, so... we all have our reasons for liking or disliking,

but i have to notice one IMPORTANT NOTE

PPL ON THIS FORUM ARE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, i have to notice this 'cos it's true

second

ppl on this forum are those who have huge amount of Humanity, Empathy, Morality and LOVE I can sens it as a vibe, aura of this forum

ppl on this forum I could say after some short time, but i'm convince I'm right

HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHER PPL OPINION

and most important ppl on this forum do believe in love and nonviolence (i'm a trainer on nonviolence techniques so i do know what i'm talking about)

and obviously You are the same, that is why you are here....

so i felt good vibration in your posts recently and i'm honestly happy 'cos of it

sending you hugs and everglow :* :D

and

have an amazing day, today!

• Like 2

So lying awake, reading this about your next album tracks, I had this wildly delirious thought: it should have a theme about a bunch of rebellious birds who decide to take Coldplay back to their roots of meaningful emotional songs. It could open with Up with the Birds and go from there. [emoji214]LOL!

• Like 1

A Rush of magic.... may I say: I love you dear! You just put a smile on my face...glad you stayed...

this person is screaming for help from forum tribe to give a reason to stay, actualy, since there is obvious disappointment with last coldplay album, super b and beyonce thing...but honey give it a time...you just said GS has a personal touch for you even it is not like oldplay, right? well vice versus...same with me, i'm oldfan, BUT last two albums (GS and AHFOD) have made a huge impact on me, or better to say it hugely resonate with me, so... we all have our reasons for liking or disliking,

second

ppl on this forum are those who have huge amount of Humanity, Empathy, Morality and LOVE I can sens it as a vibe, aura of this forum

and most important ppl on this forum do believe in love and nonviolence (i'm a trainer on nonviolence techniques so i do know what i'm talking about)

so i felt good vibration in your posts recently and i'm honestly happy 'cos of it

and

I'm with you. Empathy goes hand in hand with open-mindedness and self-awareness. Rush, you obviously have both. For that, you needn't apologize.

• Like 1

Does anyone else feel like Viva has unfinished business? I feel like we could get a whole new album from that era's songs and it would be totally fresh.

I'd be more interested to hear the scrapped songs for X&Y...judging by the B-sides and the leaked alternate version of Talk even the worst of those tracks probably is better than the average Newplay track

I'd be more interested to hear the scrapped songs for X&Y...judging by the B-sides and the leaked alternate version of Talk even the worst of those tracks probably is better than the average Newplay track

Oh I wish we could get our hands on those... I relish all the songs from the X&Y era.

• Like 3

second

and

You're right.

chris-martin-quotes-15449.png

• Like 3

When Parachutes was released, it received gushing praise from critics due to the fact that minimal production was used. The album consisted of musical instruments recorded in their very essence accompanied by an earnest and insecure vocal talent, this was a breath of fresh air when many of Coldplay's contemporaries, even the mightly britpop legends Oasis had resorted to using distortions and psychedelic overporduction on their latest effort SOTSOG.

How Coldplay lost this genius sense of minimalism that made Parachutes a modern classic is beyond me.

• Like 2

When Parachutes was released, it received gushing praise from critics due to the fact that minimal production was used. The album consisted of musical instruments recorded in their very essence accompanied by an earnest and insecure vocal talent, this was a breath of fresh air when many of Coldplay's contemporaries, even the mightly britpop legends Oasis had resorted to using distortions and psychedelic overporduction on their latest effort SOTSOG.

How Coldplay lost this genius sense of minimalism that made Parachutes a modern classic is beyond me.

Geez, they are like polar opposites now lol.

• Like 1