July 4, 20179 yr Who is Dianne Martel and how is she associated with this song? Also, if she is this just reinforces my guess that it's going to be a song about the refugee crisis. She is a music video director, so she probably made that
July 4, 20179 yr Who is Dianne Martel and how is she associated with this song? Also, if she is this just reinforces my guess that it's going to be a song about the refugee crisis. [MEDIA=twitter]881840516299730944[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/881840516299730944 Holy shit!! [emoji16] she was tagged in the official coldplay post announcing the song^. Yup think you hit the nail on the head
July 4, 20179 yr [MEDIA=twitter]882331060310347776[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/882331060310347776 Coldplay debuted a new song in Italy! Miracles (Someone Special) 15:30 onwards
July 4, 20179 yr Gee that EP release is gonna be special, by then we'll have heard every song on it :|
July 4, 20179 yr Gee that EP release is gonna be special, by then we'll have heard every song on it :| Well to be fair we were promised the EP over a month and a half ago. And technically we haven't heard the EP mix of Hypnotised yet, so there's that :/
July 4, 20179 yr Studio version gives a different taste to me. So Miracles live is not enough for me. I'm still waiting the release of EP. Also anyone has another HQ record of it?
July 4, 20179 yr i will not listen to Miracles until the EP release after 5 minutes wow this song is actually good
July 4, 20179 yr i will not listen to Miracles until the EP release after 5 minutes wow this song is actually good Im holding out like I did for AICTAIY... pray for me EDIT: it didn't work out very well
July 4, 20179 yr Im holding out like I did for AICTAIY... pray for me hold on brother you wait so long .. i believe in you
July 4, 20179 yr [MEDIA=instagram]BWI3E_6grib[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWI3E_6grib I must say it doesn't soung bad, though I can't understand much of the lyrics
July 4, 20179 yr Full song: [MEDIA=twitter]882339385290575872[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/882339385290575872
July 4, 20179 yr Hm, upon first listen to the live version: Something about the beat is a bit reminiscent of the original Miracles but unlike the original Miracles imho it lacks a strong melody or climax. Heavy synths mixed with some hip hop beats and guitar, and of course a Big Sean part. I like the guitar in it, but other than that I can't get rid of the feeling that the song is not going anywhere, if you know what I mean. It sounds the same throughout to me. Of course we will have to wait for the studio version for final judgement
July 4, 20179 yr I can barely understand anything lmao it's like the first time we heard ASFOS it was recorded like this and it was impossible to hear the melody haha I'll wait for the EP then.
July 4, 20179 yr Thoroughly enjoying MSS (Miracles- Someone Special) but got this feeling A L I E N S is going to be the best on the EP.
July 6, 20179 yr Can we talk about a post recently posted in the Mystery soundcheck forum, the sheet found with guitar tunings for songs like Tomorrow & Vampire Symphony. Were these gonna make the EP or are they secretly on there? Why keep Tomorrow on the guitar sheet if you have no intentions of releasing. All credit to the original poster on the original forum. Just wanted to know what everyone thought. Ps Midnight release of A L I E N S ?
July 6, 20179 yr So much hype for A L I E N S... I will laugh if it turns out to be a X Marks The Spot 2.0 The lesson is, get your hopes down, I don't like to get disappointed, so let's not hope for the best and just let it happen...
July 6, 20179 yr ok totally unrelated but someone posted on instagram that they filmed Charlie Brown in Milan to be used in a Coldplay film!!!!!!!!! YAY. Ok back to Kaleidescope...
July 6, 20179 yr So much hype for A L I E N S... I will laugh if it turns out to be a X Marks The Spot 2.0 and Chris thinking it's the next big thing
July 6, 20179 yr So much hype for A L I E N S... I will laugh if it turns out to be a X Marks The Spot 2.0 The lesson is, get your hopes down, I don't like to get disappointed, so let's not hope for the best and just let it happen... I don't think it will be. X Marks the Spot was just one of those secondary songs and not a big feature. I get what you mean but from the sight of those alien characters it seems like it's going to be quite a bit of fun. A highly simplified XMtS doesn't seem like it would fit. I hope they put in as much explosiveness and effort into aliens as they did for AICTAIY. If I'm wrong then ...
July 6, 20179 yr So we can expect a release at 11pm right? That's when Apple Music and Spotify update Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Create an account or sign in to comment