✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply...you know what :D

Also, I just looked it up and I think I got it mixed up with the backward sentence at the end of Sgt Pepper ?

It's all good, lol

As someone who isn't much a fan of the Beatles (*gasp* I know, burn the witch), I wouldn't know either way! That would be a cool way to end the last album when it comes though

Then saying:

"Hey guys just us letting you know LP8 will be out in 2043, thankyou and enjoy"

The missing 37 seconds or whatever it is.

or Chris just saying " we never enjoyed making a songs more than this one , it’s my favourite thing we’ve ever done "

• Like 7

Artists, given the opportunity and immeasurable support from their devoted fans, gain confidence with experimenting. It is their way of exploring their limits. Genuine fans are forgiving. Artists take risks, to expand their market/consumers. Without collaborations, they will continue to be insignificant in other genres and irrelevant to other people of different walks of life. Some may say, "What are they doing?! They are destroying their brand!". But ultimately, it's all good. There's nothing bad about it, really. Bottomline, they are giving out their best to cater to everyone... to share their talents to the limits of what they can offer. GENUINE Fans are forgiving... It is our choice on which ones to enjoy. Fans' personal preference does not measure the greatness of an artist. You cannot please everyone, but you can make an effort to please each one by at least trying. At the end of the day, whether they take it or not - you know you did not leave any stone left unturned.

Life is too short to not explore the limits of your potential...! You are born and raised in your beloved country, but would love to learn different cultures? Do it...! You're a drummer, but want to learn how to play the saxophone... Do it! You speak only one language, but you want to understand and relate to other nationalities... learn their language - you'll have more success relating with them! There's a new flavor of coffee out in the market... and coffee is your thing... go have at it - try it! Restaurants serve different menus, but we don't necessarily order everything that they have to offer... If they have something in their menu that we love, we keep coming back. We share the same room with other people who eat differently. Some are vegetarian, and so on and so forth. The ability to cater to everyone's appetite... That's what sets a great restaurant apart from a good one! Okay, these thoughts have triggered over-production of hydrochloric acid in my stomach... it's time to eat. :) Time to explore my options. :)

"Look at earth from outer space..." - See the beauty of things you have yet to explore. It is not enough... until you do something about it. :)

Variety = Kaleidoscope

I rest my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

Artists, given the opportunity and immeasurable support from their devoted fans, gain confidence with experimenting. It is their way of exploring their limits. Genuine fans are forgiving. Artists take risks, to expand their market/consumers. Without collaborations, they will continue to be insignificant in other genres and irrelevant to other people of different walks of life. Some may say, "What are they doing?! They are destroying their brand!". But ultimately, it's all good. There's nothing bad about it, really. Bottomline, they are giving out their best to cater to everyone... to share their talents to the limits of what they can offer. GENUINE Fans are forgiving... It is our choice on which ones to enjoy. Fans' personal preference does not measure the greatness of an artist. You cannot please everyone, but you can make an effort to please each one by at least trying. At the end of the day, whether they take it or not - you know you did not leave any stone left unturned.

Life is too short to not explore the limits of your potential...! You are born and raised in your beloved country, but would love to learn different cultures? Do it...! You're a drummer, but want to learn how to play the saxophone... Do it! You speak only one language, but you want to understand and relate to other nationalities... learn their language - you'll have more success relating with them! There's a new flavor of coffee out in the market... and coffee is your thing... go have at it - try it! Restaurants serve different menus, but we don't necessarily order everything that they have to offer... If they have something in their menu that we love, we keep coming back. We share the same room with other people who eat differently. Some are vegetarian, and so on and so forth. The ability to cater to everyone's appetite... That's what sets a great restaurant apart from a good one! Okay, these thoughts have triggered over-production of hydrochloric acid in my stomach... it's time to eat. :) Time to explore my options. :)

"Look at earth from outer space..." - See the beauty of things you have yet to explore. It is not enough... until you do something about it. :)

Variety = Kaleidoscope

I rest my case.

facts [emoji108]

• Like 4

Gee, this is getting ridiculous. And I'm sure Coldplay HQ will again not lose a single word about it, same as when they sneakily changed the date on the website and let June 2 come and go. Do they think fans won't notice ?? Ridiculous...

• Like 1