✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hypnotised - first song off Kaleidoscope

I ran away

Other than that, I think this song is among his better lyrical works of recent times, though :)

For sure. I'm loving the "fly like an eagle / fall like the rain" and the final line is just superb. The way Chris sings the last "hypnotised" in his falsetto as;lkhafsh

Ugh, this song is so good I wasn't expecting this :sob:

• Like 7

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so busy at work today that I couldn't listen to it until I had a very fast break.

Thoughts when I first heard it:

It is so beautiful. I'm really overwhelmed by it. Got even goosebumps and tears in my eyes. This is really the opposite feeling from which I had when I heard SJLT.

To me it has a post GS - pre AHFOD sound, a bit All Your Friends in a more uplifting way.

I'm way behind with reading on the forums and following the hype on Twitter,...

First thing I did when coming home was download it from Google and now I'm gonna put it on repeat. Have to discover all those sounds in it.

• Like 4

While I didn't get tears in my eyes, Hypnotised made me feel incredibly emotional the first time I heard it.

@The Philosopher - I understand what you mean, this particular song doesn't give me the feeling of nostalgia, but for example the song I Ran Away does, I haven't figured out entirely why ;)

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Hypnotised is like a crossing of Fly On and Amazing Day. So beautiful.

• Like 3

While I didn't get tears in my eyes, Hypnotised made me feel incredibly emotional the first time I heard it.

@The Philosopher - I understand what you mean, this particular song doesn't give me the feeling of nostalgia, but for example the song I Ran Away does, I haven't figured out entirely why ;)

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Hypnotised is like a crossing of Fly On and Amazing Day. So beautiful.

Reminded me also of Always In My Head

• Like 2

Wow. Didn't even see the announcement this morning, I've only just seen it on here.

Goosebumps, lump in the throat, everything. Wow.

I hope we see this as the last song on the B-Stage, with a long outro before a huge number.

• Like 3

Ohhh man! I woke up and the first thing I saw on Instagram was the announcement and the photo of the album art... Then I prepared my big headphones and turned the volume all the way up! Such a beautiful experience listening to this song!!!!!!

It has a lot of details that remind me of other songs if you ask me, i.e: Has little pieces similar to Atlas, Amazing Day, Gravity, Everglow, Up&Up, Proof, Miracles, Moving To Mars, O, Reign Of Love, etc... It's like a mixture of good elements of other songs... Also, noticed Chris saying "Jay!!!", good one CM!!! LOL!!!

CANT WAIT TO GET A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE EP!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Man, I Ran Away is probably my favourite b-side and also one of my favourites songs of them.

• Like 1