✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hypnotised - first song off Kaleidoscope

I ran away

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so busy at work today that I couldn't listen to it until I had a very fast break.

Thoughts when I first heard it:

It is so beautiful. I'm really overwhelmed by it. Got even goosebumps and tears in my eyes. This is really the opposite feeling from which I had when I heard SJLT.

To me it has a post GS - pre AHFOD sound, a bit All Your Friends in a more uplifting way.

I'm way behind with reading on the forums and following the hype on Twitter,...

First thing I did when coming home was download it from Google and now I'm gonna put it on repeat. Have to discover all those sounds in it.

• Like 4

While I didn't get tears in my eyes, Hypnotised made me feel incredibly emotional the first time I heard it.

@The Philosopher - I understand what you mean, this particular song doesn't give me the feeling of nostalgia, but for example the song I Ran Away does, I haven't figured out entirely why ;)

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Hypnotised is like a crossing of Fly On and Amazing Day. So beautiful.

• Like 3

While I didn't get tears in my eyes, Hypnotised made me feel incredibly emotional the first time I heard it.

@The Philosopher - I understand what you mean, this particular song doesn't give me the feeling of nostalgia, but for example the song I Ran Away does, I haven't figured out entirely why ;)

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Hypnotised is like a crossing of Fly On and Amazing Day. So beautiful.

Reminded me also of Always In My Head

• Like 2

Wow. Didn't even see the announcement this morning, I've only just seen it on here.

Goosebumps, lump in the throat, everything. Wow.

I hope we see this as the last song on the B-Stage, with a long outro before a huge number.

• Like 3

Ohhh man! I woke up and the first thing I saw on Instagram was the announcement and the photo of the album art... Then I prepared my big headphones and turned the volume all the way up! Such a beautiful experience listening to this song!!!!!!

It has a lot of details that remind me of other songs if you ask me, i.e: Has little pieces similar to Atlas, Amazing Day, Gravity, Everglow, Up&Up, Proof, Miracles, Moving To Mars, O, Reign Of Love, etc... It's like a mixture of good elements of other songs... Also, noticed Chris saying "Jay!!!", good one CM!!! LOL!!!

CANT WAIT TO GET A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE EP!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Man, I Ran Away is probably my favourite b-side and also one of my favourites songs of them.

• Like 1

Finally some time to come to the forums to say this!

I love the song! As always I don't know anything about music and I don't know exactly how to describe it. I'll just come here to fangirl about the fact that it is Chris birthday and we got the presents. The lyrics are beautiful and Jonny always making a song sounds much better. Chris voice is perfect, from low to high.

• Like 4

It's even better if you use headphones :)

ive literally had it on repeat since i found out this morning. repeat on at work. repeat in the car for an hour. repeat on in the shower.

but listening to it with my headphones is indescribable

• Like 5