✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Chris actually said only one track is a voice memo.

Yes, and he said it was a mish-mash of styles, of little snippets, pieces, voice memos and some songs and bits of songs. The band asked him to just put them together and when he played them Guy said that it was ok and he should leave it as it was.

I'm a bit worried about this album the more I listen to Chris talking about it. They seem not to have put much energy and work into it. It's probably called 'Everyday Life' because it is nothing special, nothing they cared much about. As Chris put it, it's unfiltered and raw and perhaps unfinished.

• Like 4

Guys... I can't believe no one is voting for "Sparks" on their YouTube poll... I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad VLV is winning but how ASFOS is second over Sparks... I'm blown away haha! I'd love to see them play a modern live rendition of Sparks.

• Like 4
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1

What poll?

They made a post on YouTube give or take 30 minutes ago, they announced they are recording a Q&A video to release sometime before the Jordan performance and they ask fans to leave them comments on that post with questions they want to see answered in the video.

They also put up a poll on the same post asking which song they should perform at the end of the video. Songs available are VLV, Magic, ASFOS, SJLT and Sparks.

VLV is first with 50% of the votes, ASFOS second with 21% and Sparks third with 13% (as of this comment).

Let's get Sparks to first! lol

• Like 2

Ah I found it now.

I’m not trying to be funny mate, but they will play ASFOS and those other songs a lot in the future and there are countless performances of them already.

I’d love to hear sparks again live

My point exactly!

We will get countless more VLV and ASFOS performances for years to come, not counting all the performances we already have...

But this is a rare opportunity to have the boys not only play but have an HD recording of Sparks live...

Let's start a "Get Sparks to #1" campaign hahaa

• Like 4

My point exactly!

We will get countless more VLV and ASFOS performances for years to come, not counting all the performances we already have...

But this is a rare opportunity to have the boys not only play but have an HD recording of Sparks live...

Let's start a "Get Sparks to #1" campaign hahaa

This is my thoughts exactly. Let’s be honest, the majority of the people who are voting for those songs probably don’t have more than a passive interest in Coldplay, just saw the poll and thought “Yep, I love that VLV tune” they more than likely won’t even watch the stream.

The band asking for questions and the whole comment section is just people asking them to play Sparks lmao.

I don’t use reddit but you could probably ask r/Coldplay to mobilise the troops for Sparks!

• Like 2

Do you think there’s much chance the shows in Jordan will be on YouTube for a bit afterwards? I’m not going to make the 4am (GMT) one!

Someone will surely record it and make it available here. The band will probably publish at some point afterwards, unless it will be kept for a live album

• Like 4