✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

So now that EL has seemingly leaked, can we have a different discussion thread for the leak so those of us in this thread who don't want to listen until it comes out have it ruined for us?

there's a zero tolerance policy on leaks so no separate thread will be created

• Like 1

I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...

I have to keep repeating that to stop me from downloading any leaks

• Like 2

One thing I'll never understand though, the band stating to the owners of Coldplaying that they have a zero tolerance policy for leaks on this era, yet they send the album out to a bunch of people two week prior. Reporters/journalists or not, someone will leak haha

• Like 1

I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...I have my preordered copy waiting to be shipped...

I have to keep repeating that to stop me from downloading any leaks

I have always listened to leaks of an album before they come out and every time I wished I held on until it came out. Gonna try and resist this time but the difficulty will be coming here and seeing everyone talk about it!

• Like 2

I have always listened to leaks of an album before they come out and every time I wished I held on until it came out. Gonna try and resist this time but the difficulty will be coming here and seeing everyone talk about it!

I have always listened to leaks. It's very special to me that I am one of the few Coldplay fans to hear an album before it's release. I have been hearing leaks since X&Y.

• Like 3

OMG I got it from someone on Twitter.

The beginning...I'm gonna cry holy shit

Since we don't encourage leaks in this house I should point out spoilers, while not against the rules, aren't welcome either. We want the album release experience to be fun for everybody so please everyone no spoiler or anything, let's not ruin the fun! Thank you!

• Like 3