🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

I figured the album had leeked.

It's quite delicious, really. Everyday Life is a unique variety. Much preferable to that "ahfod" kind that was all the rage a few years ago. :p

In all seriousness I haven't heard the album yet. I may give in soon though :joy:

• Like 1

Man, this sucks. I just started work and I'm stuck reading all these posts on the leak.

*sigh*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Man, this sucks. I just started work and I'm stuck reading all these posts on the leak.

*sigh*

No, No, No, I keep telling myself. I won't read any of the posts on the leak thread and I won't listen to any of the leaked songs! I wonder how long I will reisst the temptation.

• Like 2

I am going to wait for the official release.

(Sorry, I have to repeat it so I don't forget...)

(I am suffering, help...)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

(Sorry, I have to repeat it so I don't forget...)

(I am suffering, help...)

Same here. I've read it's leaked in FLAC quality and thought twice but... nope I will wait for the official release. Grrr! :sunrise:

• Like 2

Was this posted here already?

Interesting that the band is using a Mellotron for this album, I don't think they've used one since In My Place have they? Or was that even a Mellotron in the first place? More importantly, who cares? :joy:

• Like 2

No, No, No, I keep telling myself. I won't read any of the posts on the leak thread and I won't listen to any of the leaked songs! I wonder how long I will reisst the temptation.

Reading the posts in the leak thread is helping me get through work! Haha!

• Like 1

I still haven't decided if I want to wait until the 22nd and hear the live versions first, or listen to the leak and hear the studio versions first

• Like 2

I still haven't decided if I want to wait until the 22nd and hear the live versions first, or listen to the leak and hear the studio versions first

Yeah I have the same thought. I would really like someone to convince me to listen to it before or just wait until the live performance.

Yeah I have the same thought. I would really like someone to convince me to listen to it before or just wait until the live performance.

Listen now. It's very good.

• Like 3

Listen now. It's very good.

Ahhhh but I think it would ruin the live performance surprise, wouldn't it?

• Like 1

My plan : listen to the album just once as soon as it's released (hopefully midnight that day), then the live versions

I was just thinking how are we going to resist the urge during the hours between the two performances anyway........... hmmm. Might as well cave now then (not literally now, it's a quarter past midnight)

hmmmmmmmm

still not sure

• Like 2

My plan : listen to the album just once as soon as it's released (hopefully midnight that day), then the live versions

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's a good one actually.

Okay I've decided: I'm going to wait until both of the live performances are finished, and only then I'm going to listen through the album

• Like 2

I was just thinking how are we going to resist the urge during the hours between the two performances anyway........... hmmm. Might as well cave now then (not literally now, it's a quarter past midnight)

hmmmmmmmm

still not sure

do it.

listen.

Interesting that the band is using a Mellotron for this album, I don't think they've used one since In My Place have they? Or was that even a Mellotron in the first place? More importantly, who cares? :joy:

Where ?

My ultimate argument for anyone who's undecided about whether or not to look for a leak right now : they won't tour this album, and while there are signs that the next one is coming soon, we don't know exactly when, we don't know for sure how long we are going to have to wait for new Coldplay music. One way to make this era feel just a little bit longer is to wait those few days that separate us from official album release...

• Like 6

My ultimate argument for anyone who's undecided about whether or not to look for a leak right now : they won't tour this album, and while there are signs that the next one is coming soon, we don't know exactly when, we don't know for sure how long we are going to have to wait for new Coldplay music. One way to make this era feel just a little bit longer is to wait those few days that separate us from official album release...

Damn that one hit pretty hard.

You totally convinced me now.

• Like 1