🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

I hope

Actually I just realized something : they mentioned that via Youtube premium we would get exclusive content... So I assume that content might just be full videos of these beautiful animations for several tracks of EL.

I hope that's not the case.

I hope

I hope that's not the case.

Eh i just signed up for the free 1 month trial and once the videos are released it's safe to assume some folks will catch them and make them available somehow anyway.

So is Daddy gonna be the next single?

Hey my friend, I don't mean this in bad way so please don't be offended, but I have to say that approximately 60% of your Posts in various song threads over the past few weeks are like, is Song XYZ gonna be the next single/the big hit single etc. The truth is, we are as clueless as you are. No one knows and only time will tell

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

Hey my friend, I don't mean this in bad way so please don't be offended, but I have to say that approximately 60% of your Posts in various song threads over the past few weeks are like, is Song XYZ gonna be the next single/the big hit single etc. The truth is, we are as clueless as you are. No one knows and only time will tell

:rolleyes:

I'm just excited.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Actually I just realized something : they mentioned that via Youtube premium we would get exclusive content... So I assume that content might just be full videos of these beautiful animations for several tracks of EL.

Ooooh... if that's the case, then it especially makes me hope they do something not all that unlike what they did with Ghost Stories Live 2014 and all the bonus content.

• Like 1

I'll say this much...not all of the album might be for everyone but there are quite a number of masterpieces in there, so you're in for a treat come November 22 !

Also, I think both Oldplayers and Newplayers will see some of their wishes fulfilled ;)

Agreed! It rocks

• Like 3

Agreed! It rocks

All...

Old, Middle and New coldplayers....

UNITE!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Guys!!!!

A legal way to preview Daddy hahaha

Omg that sounds incredible I'm crying

Wow...so much here to break my heart in just 42 seconds.

• Like 2

I will listen to the leak this weekend because my birthday is on Monday and my partner is visiting me, so we'll listen together. :) But then I will promptly buy the CD from my local record store! :D

Was this posted here already?

I came here to post this...cool video! Did anyone notice that, and I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler, that on Arabesque Will is playing one of the main melodic guitar riffs while playing the kick drum. SO COOL. (I'm assuming Jonny will play all the atmospheric electric guitar parts)

• Like 6

I want to wait until the 22nd but I feel like I have to listen to it since I write for an online college magazine and I want to write a review of the album but the only free week I have to publish it is that it'd be due on the 24th which doesn't give me much time to understand the songs well. Maybe I'll try to hold out a little longer...

• Like 3

I listened to the leak... now I just need to wait for Flags! I have no idea if that bonus track will leak on its own before release day.... here's to hoping it's as good as All Your Friends and Ghost Story.

• Like 1

I'm doing my best to persist in waiting till 22 November even though I've already heard snippets of few songs from the leaked album that my friends sent me and read countless reviews because I'm keen on the idea of hyping myself up for next week haha.

For better or worse I've eventually given in and did what I did...

[MEDIA=giphy]3o7bucatGMMLf8WBVe[/MEDIA]

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

If order the album from amazon japan will it have the bonus track “ flag “ ?

• Like 1

I noticed they posted a few posts on FB directly addressing some Asian countries (telling about the new album). I wonder why.

Just found it strange as it wasn’t done before for previous albums I don’t think.

• Like 1

I noticed they posted a few posts on FB directly addressing some Asian countries (telling about the new album). I wonder why.

Just found it strange as it wasn’t done before for previous albums I don’t think.

Likely to be a small mess-up because normally those promotions are targeted only on specific countries. That's why you didn't see them last time around.

• Like 1

Well, its friday, the should release another single, shouldnt they?

Although this album would have a smaller number of singles than previous albums. Wat do you think?

I supose they would release as single Champion of the world and daddy. They are the most "powerful" songs I think. Maybe also Everyday life and trouble in town? But 6 singles I think are a lot for this intimate and simple album.

Do you think we will get the live performances on a CD/DVD release? I mean, they could just leave it as a YT Premium thing, but remember how AHFOD Film is on Amazon Prime and we also have it on DVD. A proper CD/DVD release of Live In Jordan would be just awesome!

• Like 5

Do you think we will get the live performances on a CD/DVD release? I mean, they could just leave it as a YT Premium thing, but remember how AHFOD Film is on Amazon Prime and we also have it on DVD. A proper CD/DVD release of Live In Jordan would be just awesome!

I really hope so... after all, GS Live 2014 (the DVD) came from a TV special. And here in the US, stupid NBC decided to cut songs out of the broadcast for time so we had to rely on the internet for those performances until the DVD came out. : unamused:

• Like 4