✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I've only heard When I Need A Friend because

it has a part in Spanish and my friend needed someone to translate it

But for the rest, I'm coping with it the best I can. That same friend told me his favourite song is Champion of the World, so I'm desperate to hear it.

• Like 1

So far I haven't heard any of the leaked songs but I went to the thread and read a few reviews. I was embarrassed how widely opinions diverge. There seem to be some really bad songs on the album. Well, I won't read any more

comments. I am just going to enjoy the album on November 22nd! I am sure Coldplay won't disappoint me!

That's the second creative visual snippet we've seen from the album.... I suspect either a visual album is coming or full videos for several songs to be released....Or, but that would be less cool, the Jordan broadcast could include some of these visuals instead of 100% live music...but that's unlikely, right ?

• Like 1

So is Daddy gonna be the next single?

Hey my friend, I don't mean this in bad way so please don't be offended, but I have to say that approximately 60% of your Posts in various song threads over the past few weeks are like, is Song XYZ gonna be the next single/the big hit single etc. The truth is, we are as clueless as you are. No one knows and only time will tell

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

Hey my friend, I don't mean this in bad way so please don't be offended, but I have to say that approximately 60% of your Posts in various song threads over the past few weeks are like, is Song XYZ gonna be the next single/the big hit single etc. The truth is, we are as clueless as you are. No one knows and only time will tell

:rolleyes:

I'm just excited.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Actually I just realized something : they mentioned that via Youtube premium we would get exclusive content... So I assume that content might just be full videos of these beautiful animations for several tracks of EL.

Ooooh... if that's the case, then it especially makes me hope they do something not all that unlike what they did with Ghost Stories Live 2014 and all the bonus content.

• Like 1

I'll say this much...not all of the album might be for everyone but there are quite a number of masterpieces in there, so you're in for a treat come November 22 !

Also, I think both Oldplayers and Newplayers will see some of their wishes fulfilled ;)

Agreed! It rocks

• Like 3

I will listen to the leak this weekend because my birthday is on Monday and my partner is visiting me, so we'll listen together. :) But then I will promptly buy the CD from my local record store! :D

Was this posted here already?

I came here to post this...cool video! Did anyone notice that, and I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler, that on Arabesque Will is playing one of the main melodic guitar riffs while playing the kick drum. SO COOL. (I'm assuming Jonny will play all the atmospheric electric guitar parts)

• Like 6