✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

What does everyone think of the clip? Do we like the new sound?

I'm not 100% convinced it's direct, actual sample of album music, but I would imagine it's indicative of the theme. In which case...let's fucking goooooo

• Like 1

Wow that sounds great - I agree with the person who said it might not be an extract from a song, but I so, so hope it is. Either way I like the way this album is looking :D

Thanks. I was checking Reddit, they've going crazy too if course. Someone said maybe its the ending of the album? As my band says, it sounds kinda endy!

• Like 7

I’m getting VLV vibes and I’m here for it!!!

I always think we should have another album like VLV as that era had so much potential - one album and an EP wasn’t enough. So I was kinda disappointed we jumped quickly into MX.

SO YEAH BABY. BRING IT ON!

• Like 4

I’m getting VLV vibes and I’m here for it!!!

I always think we should have another album like VLV as that era that so much potential - one album and an EP wasn’t enough. So I was kinda disappointed we jumped quickly into MX.

SO YEAH BABY. BRING IT ON!

Viva vibes all over the place, but also influence from something I cannot put my finger on just yet - 30s classical music?

Viva vibes all over the place, but also influence from something I cannot put my finger on just yet - 30s classical music?

Would fit with the poster!

But yes there’s something there that distinguishes the sound from VLV. Which is great as we (especially the critics) won’t feel like the boys have gone backwards.

• Like 1

Would fit with the poster!

But yes there’s something there that distinguishes the sound from VLV. Which is great as we (especially the critics) won’t feel like the boys have gone backwards.

It's very fresh, I also believe this snippet must be the end of this song and also if you remember how they teased previous singles, I'd bet this song will be out by Wednesday :)

• Like 1

Viva Part 2? Well, whether that is the case or not, I'm loving these classical, antiquated vibes. Even if the clip is not an extract from the album, it may very well be a hint at what to expect.

Ha, and I thought I was actually gonna get some sleep tonight

• Like 3