✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I think we will see more in-depth teasing, if not an official announcement, on Monday. Single out next Friday. Just my thoughts.

I agree, thats what I would personally do. More direct teasing from the band starting Monday cultivating in a big one Friday (like single, or release date).

• Like 3

Does anyone remember if the Coldplay website put a favicon (little symbol in the tab next to the website name) up when the website first changed to the sun/moon symbol? Because unless it's just my browser messing up, there isn't one there now.

A little sun shows up for me

• Like 1

:eek:

I am really beginning to wonder why no posters have popped up in North America yet. Is this just evidence that I'm a self-absorbed American? :joy:

I'm in North Americca too, if the theroy is right about them teasing next week and then announcement on Friday, we could see posters in America next week. Just my guess.

• Like 2

I remember you coming up to me after that show. It was nice meeting you, but we didn’t chat for more than a moment, and I was on my way. From Indiana was it? You didn’t have anything bad to say in the follow up message after

Headstrong in the nicest way possible :joy: I still admire you don't send your Coldplay hitmen after me

Coldplaying and ColdplayXtra, who are both followed by Coldplay on Twitter, were most likely contacted by Coldplay's representatives to delete the tweet regarding the HTML code with the details about "Trouble in Town", "Orphans, Daddy or Everyday Life".

As Stephen said..."without going into the details it was a 100% mistake".

That's not to say that it was "fake news", just that the information wasn't intended for us at that time.

So hopefully next week (Monday my guess) we will see a 30 second acoustic performance of 'Trouble in Town' featuring only Chris & Guy.

Followed up shortly by a performance at the Amman Citadel in a 360 degree video of the song "Orphans, Daddy or Everyday Life".

This will all happen either next week or the week after.

But since they are unsure which song they will perform at the Amman Citadel, it is possible we could hear 3 different songs from the new album by the end of next week.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Monday - 30 second Trouble in Town teaser

Wednesday - 360 degree video of the song "Orphans, Daddy or Everyday Life" (Not sure if that's 3 songs or one song)

Friday - Single release that could be any of those songs above or another one from the track.

Lots to look forward to!

Here's the code if you haven't seen it!

• Like 10

I don't know if anyone else feels that way, but I am still in detective mode and would like for us to uncover one more thing about the new album this week, seeing that there is little hope the weekend will give us something :D

If only I knew where to look...

• Like 2

I got a call from *a record label*(maybe not allowed to say this but....) to delete the tweet with their adress visible and any reference to them. It appears they found me because I run a Dutch Coldplay fanpage and they where not able to disclose any more information about why they sent it and possible follow-ups... She said "we want to keep it mysterious"

So, fingers crossed.

Is there any possibility you were the specific person chosen because your name is *Jordan* ?

• Like 4

I'm assuming they're going to play somewhere in the Middle East by what you guys have said? I'm always averse to hearing songs live after AHFoD because of song production. After I heard Up&Up and Amazing Day live I was in love but then heard the studio versions and felt quite the opposite. Hopefully this album will be different.

• Like 5

So my name is Jordan and I’ve recently ordered kaleidoscope EP sticker set for my guitar. It hasn’t arrived yet, but will I be in for a surprise???

Well if you do let me know because on that day I'm officially gonna change my name into

Amman Citadel Orphans Daddy Or Everyday Life

:P

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop in to say I'm super excited and two other things:

1. Did anyone notice the new post on the Instagram account for Guy Berryman's new clothing line @ratino this morning? It has the words "Big Daddy" on it.

2. (More important) I was listening to the radio today, and they happened to play Viva la Vida. Right after this, the DJ came on and said something along the lines of "Just a couple weeks ago, I was able to hear some new Coldplay stuff that hasn't been released yet. It was good, and what impresses me about that band is that they are always able to reinvent themselves."

So, clearly, radio stations have already been sent a song.

• Like 9
  • Wow 4

Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop in to say I'm super excited and two other things:

1. Did anyone notice the new post on the Instagram account for Guy Berryman's new clothing line @ratino this morning? It has the words "Big Daddy" on it.

2. (More important) I was listening to the radio today, and they happened to play Viva la Vida. Right after this, the DJ came on and said something along the lines of "Just a couple weeks ago, I was able to hear some new Coldplay stuff that hasn't been released yet. It was good, and what impresses me about that band is that they are always able to reinvent themselves."

So, clearly, radio stations have already been sent a song.

Good to hear radio stations have it and have heard it! What station was this?

• Like 1

I wonder if its been discussed before... but I think that even if they play at Tidal, the rest of us won't get to hear that. Tidal is known for "exclusive" events and releases...

Worst case scenario is we have to go through shady websites that rebroadcast the Tidal livestream. Unless, of course, you're willing to create a free trial account.

Mix 100 in Denver

So radio stations are getting ahold of something? :eek: I'm near Denver, I don't listen to 100.3 too often but I wonder if 93.3 will say something... they occasionally play older Coldplay, and I remember one of their DJs mentioning that they got to hear Ghost Stories several weeks in advance.

• Like 1