✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

MickCas

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to the CD, haven't seen the film yet. I've some first observations. (They're rather negative, open spoiler at your own risk.)

Clocks has the vocal take we've come to know and love since 2016.

Something Just Like This is, apart from very minor differences, the same as the Tokyo Remix from Kaleidoscope EP — the vocals of which weren't recorded during the Tokyo gig to begin with — even down to Chris's 'your turn' during the bridge.

I don't like the way this release sounds at all. Hope the film sounds better.

• Like 4

I have had the Butterfly Package (LP's) in my hands an hour ago. (I work at a store that sells it).

I was a bit thinner than I expected, but the quality seemed very well. Also, the packaging quality of the CDs seemed a bit cheap. Any questions, fire. I am still here for an hour or so.

Me too, I think the store forgot it will be released tomorrow (dvd/cd & cd package were in stock waiting to be in the shelves tomorrow. But the vinyl package was in store already :-) )

I do like the package very much. And feels great and heavy in your hands.

The spine will be tricky I guess; For a record sleeve it’s thick.......... unfortunately the spine was cracked, I hope it was not caused by the sealing process, than more sleeves will be cracked.

So I didn’t buy it yet :-( tomorrow I’ll shop for a flawless sleeve :-D can’t wait!

I ordered from the HMV Japan site. Not sure if it's shipped yet though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Most of the time they ship on release day or the day after, and than a few days to get to you ( depending on where you live and how long it takes to declare)

I had it once: within 2 days in my country :) declaration took 5 days :( and another time I had it delivered in 3 days. :-D

• Like 1

Just listened to the CD, haven't seen the film yet. I've some first observations. (They're rather negative, open spoiler at your own risk.)

Clocks has the vocal take we've come to know and love since 2016.

Something Just Like This is, apart from very minor differences, the same as the Tokyo Remix from Kaleidoscope EP — the vocals of which weren't recorded during the Tokyo gig to begin with — even down to Chris's 'your turn' during the bridge.

I don't like the way this release sounds at all. Hope the film sounds better.

Very glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. It hit me almost instantly. ASFOS does the same thing, you can watch the performances of the Rose Bowl and the Chicago show, and see that the lyrics are clearly pre-recorded. I even tweeted it at Dave Holmes (with no response :p)

• Like 2

Most of the time they ship on release day or the day after, and than a few of days to get to you ( depending on where you live and how long it takes to declare)

I had it once: within 2 days in my country :) declaration took 5 days :( and another time I had it delivered in 3 days. :-D

Sweet good to know!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

YES, I've just heard that sound. Happened to notice it while using headphones, LOL.
Thank you for confirming.

I heard it immediately and once I have it in my head I can't get rid of it anymore. [emoji16]

It happened with Amazing Day too, where I heard this claxon sound that nobody else heard, but it was there (it was a guitar sound though). [emoji23]

• Like 1

OMG [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956]

[MEDIA=twitter]1070777994745135105[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/1070777994745135105?s=19

How on Earth have we just learnt about this right now? I'm surprised that the news wasn't broken earlier and it didn't leak at all if my memory serves me well.

Anyway, it's a wonderful format. I've noticed that nowadays it's popular not only to release CDs and LPs and also cassette! If I could afford it, I'd already bought it. :D

And that fanzine! Curious to see all the content.

OMG [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956]

[MEDIA=twitter]1070777994745135105[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/1070777994745135105?s=19

Why do they have to announce things like this AFTER they announce the vinyl and THE DAY before release??? I'm too broke to buy this now and I would have rather had this than the vinyl/DVD box. Hopefully resale prices won't be too egregious because I'll have to pick it up later.

• Like 1

I'd liked to combine it when I bought the Vinyl/DVD/CD.

(Have to keep my collection up to date [emoji16])

Now I have to pay again for shipping. [emoji849]

And now that they are at it: please release the BLU RAY too.

• Like 2

Will sounds BEAUTIFUL on In My Place Live in Buenos Aires! :)

OMG the anticipation! Like I will get the butterfly package tomorrow but I'll probably only have time to watch the concert after I have done all the tests and college projects which will only be in two weeks. I didn't want to skip tracks but I want to hear Will's vocals so bad :sob:

• Like 2

Hello all, I'have listened some tracks and the mix of the sound is not very well balanced. The bass and the drums are superior than the other elements and the guitars are very very far in the mix. A bit disappointed.

By the way, i'm looking for the "love in tokyo" digital download but all the japanese digital stores don't want to sell it to me.

And finally, on this japanese release, I heard a sample of UATW and this is the leipzig version (not played in Tokyo).

Cheers from France

• Like 1