✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

MickCas

I've just been out to pick up a parcel with The Buttefly Package and I'm over the moon! Feels like it's my birthday today or when the Christmas Day came early! :heart_eyes:

Hey are there any extras on the DVD version of either film. Mat spoke about the possibility of extras??

• Like 1

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, no...

Mat said the extra bit that was displayed on the cinemas at the end of the film wouldn't be there so I wasn't expecting to see it on the DVD, but I spected something more, like the extras on the Live 2012 or 2014. Anyway, can't wait to get the Package!

• Like 1

I have had the Butterfly Package (LP's) in my hands an hour ago. (I work at a store that sells it).

I was a bit thinner than I expected, but the quality seemed very well. Also, the packaging quality of the CDs seemed a bit cheap. Any questions, fire. I am still here for an hour or so.

• Like 1

I have had the Butterfly Package (LP's) in my hands an hour ago. (I work at a store that sells it).

I was a bit thinner than I expected, but the quality seemed very well. Also, the packaging quality of the CDs seemed a bit cheap. Any questions, fire. I am still here for an hour or so.

Which store?

Why did I pre-order it at the Coldplay store?? It will never get here by tomorrow. [emoji849]