Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
coldplayisawesome

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol yeah I made my own shirt and I have pins/rings to wear... I hope they notice me!.. Were u and your sister fangirling?
    Lol I'm going both nights, first by myself, second with some friends. But Im gonna plan to take a picture with as many crew members as I can, if that isn't enthusiasm, idk what is... We're you jumping around or something??
    Just read your Coldplay experience!!!! That whole thing was one big miracle!!! You've got my hopes up now! Mines in 2 days! :p...
    Hey, please make sure to stop by the "Coldplay cover..." thread in the Coldplay section to Vote for which song to do! Thanks! : )
    Ok great! I totally understand with the school thing, plus this won't be a long term commitment or anything, maybe just take 10 min. or so? lol. Thanks! :D
    Thanks for the offer for help on the Coldplay Song Parody/Cover! I'll be sure to ask you if I do need any help with editing! But are you also willing to join in? It'll be just as fun! :D
    Hey! We're trending "9 days till Will's birthday" today on twitter at 9 PM London time. Please help us make it happen and spread the word. Thanks :D xoxo
    Hahah :lol:

Yeah, thy did a pretty damn fine job with the ending, I can now happily find closure with this show and think of all the exciting times I had while watching the different episodes :)

It's almost 1:00 AM here, so I'm heading off to bed, good... evening to you! :lol:
    *sigh* Man, I still really can't get my head around the fact that this show is now ultimately over :sad2: Gotta read some good fanfictions to get over the loss :disappointed:

At least the show got a great ending that leaves room for interpretations.. AND HOUSE LIVES!! :dance: I would be so sad if he would have died in that fire ...
    I don't know exactly how the American school system works :dizzy: But since it has been 8 years, there has happened a LOT in our lifes I think <__<
    Damn, this tv show lasted 8 years :stunned: I was still in school when I started watching it!

Jeez, how time flies.
    Hahaha! :wacky:
    When I watched that interview of him with the English accent, I was so shocked, his American accent is excellent.
    I think I admire David Tennant in the same way you admire Hugh Laurie, but now he just acts in dumb romantic comedies I think :uneasy:
    I will get to it soon :surprised:
    Hahaha! That's how I feel about Doctor Who! Especially the newest season. I hate it so much. But I still bought it and watch it often. :anxious:
    Really?
    Then I'll start watching again :surprised:

Yeah! On BBC America they sell box sets for like $120 a season... I mean it's pretty stupid to get it from them

But nevertheless, they probably cost 25 cents to make...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…