Recent content by Stepsi

1. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies* [MATCHES HAVE BEEN SENT]

I received my Secret Santa from Belgium this year! Yay! Thanks a lot Hannah (@Captain Crieff ) for your nice message and the Belgian chocolate. I remember you as well from that memorable evening at the Royal Albert Hall and how wonderful it was to meet so many fellow Coldplayers there on the...
  2. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

Hey @Clare42 aka my Secret Santa! I've picked up the second part of your beautiful gift today and I have to say "THANK YOUUU". Can always use a beautiful mug :blush:
  3. Stepsi

Ahhhh! I'm so glad it arrived in time and in one piece :blush: and I'm happy you like it! And what a luck I've chosen the red love button :yum The wooden figures are handcrafted and from our local Christmas market. It's quite typical. The translation of the card you already have by...
  4. Stepsi

Ahhhh nice! :blush: Hope it tastes still like Christmas ;)
  5. Stepsi

Now the Christmas vibes get me all along :blush: Came back from the post office to send off my little package to my Secret Santa match and look what I've found in the mailbox: a Christmas card by my Secret Santa @Clare42 :heart_eyes: Clare, part one arrived safe and sound and I hope part two...
  6. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Sorry for the late reply @Moniru! Just saw that you received your gift and I'm glad it arrived safely (although some time after Christmas ^^) I am glad you enjoy it. Funny thing my Secret Santa was Mexican, too. So it was kind of a German-Mexican bond here ;) have a wonderful time
  7. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

Hello dear fellow Coldplayers around the world! Sorry I've been so quiet the last months but I'm quite busy with my family and my job.. However, every year I look forward to this special thing the fabulous Coldplay community have :) So today, when I spent time at home due to a nasty cold, the...
  8. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

Just able to post this here. Came home last Wednesday from my Christmas and NYE holiday to find a card from the post office in my mail. Apparently it arrived just in time on the 23rd Dec but unfortunately I was not at my home anymore, so I rushed to the post office because they just keep it for...
  9. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

Ah there it is! Was looking for this thread since October hehehe, finally it's happening again. Although will be busy for me, but count me in as well!
  10. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2014

I had a notification in my post on Wednesday that I can collect a package from the post office. So I did today and I found a wonderful present from Turkey waiting for me :) Thank you, Ceren aka jeremyy for your lovely card, marvellous sounding Turkish delight and of course wonderful CD! In fact...
  11. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2014

Although i was wondering at first, what the white foam is on the package until I read it experienced a snow storm hahaha. Hope it didn't freeze or got too wet! Pretty icey in NY ;)
  12. Stepsi

Secret Santa 2014

Wohoo, so happy it arrived safely! And pretty fast, too. I am happy you like it and I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new Coldplay year :) Enjoy the holidays and your Christmas treats :)
  13. Stepsi

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

Yes I did :D http://t.co/6oXoWWT2GO" Eagerly waiting for your video :)
  14. Stepsi

(08 DEC 2014) Coldplay Performing on BBC Radio Theatre for The Jo Whiley Show

You can also listen to the full concert and the aftershow chat with Will and Chris here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04w0xt9 The interview starts at 1:19:06 :) Sorry if this has beem posted already