✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' now!

Listened to it 4 times, gave it a 4.

Does that mean if I listen to it 10 times, I'll give it a 10? :D

Nah.

LOL, no of course not. I'm just saying that it's not a good idea to vote based off one listen is all...

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved it! It just made my day. I was pretty sure that I'd like it no matter what because it is Coldplay. But it was way more upbeat than I was expecting, which was a super nice surprise. Can't wait for LP5.

Not really understanding the bashing of this song. What isn't to like? This song is a mixture of classic Coldplay, Viva, and a new direction, I think it's absolutely brilliant.

Let me just say this:

When Violet Hill came out 3 years ago, the first single off of Viva La Vida, I was NOT too excited. I enjoyed the song, but wasn't in love with it, never have been. But I LOVED Viva as an album. So, if this song is any indication of how the album is going to sound, I think we are all in for a VERY special treat, and an album that will be timeless, as is all Coldplay music.

ENJOY THIS SONG FOR WHAT IT IS: An upbeat, happy, motivating song! :D

I couldn't agree more! Very well put...I had exactly the same experience with Violet Hill and the VLV album, and share the same sense about this new one...so glad to see I'm not alone!

... :thinking: I couldn't even listen to my favourite song for 3 hours straight. Jesus.

I went with 5, it's alright I guess.

I can't compare this to other songs I love. I do however like it, compared to a lot of the mainstream radio hits here.

Which it really is, at this point.

This is my first ever post so 'Hi' fellow coldplayers!! I love love love ETIAW ....it did take a second listen but i can now see myself an you lot jumping up an down when we hear it live on tour!!!

Its nice to be in contact with coldplay lovers so...see you soon !!:D

Guest howyousawtheworld
Campaign against ETIAW in new album...

ETIAW no more...

It's not in the album is it.

Well this has been a complete waste of time!