LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't need any of your sass :snobby:

I just assumed Google wouldn't give me anything and I was going to have to dig through the multimedia forum. Thanks! :awesome:

they queue up before the gig outside the venue, and can hear what the band play.

Damn those people must have owl ears to hear through the walls.. Sounds pretty complicated to be able to figure that out when you haven't heard the song before and have so many choices of names to attach to them. But maybe the leak of sound coming out of that venue is quite clear..

Damn those people must have owl ears to hear through the walls.. Sounds pretty complicated to be able to figure that out when you haven't heard the song before and have so many choices of names to attach to them. But maybe the leak of sound coming out of that venue is quite clear..

yeah, depends on the venue. Sometimes a venue will have their doors wide open, and the sound is more leaky.

Here are my predictions

A Head Full Of Dreams

Paradise

Viva La Vida

Clocks

Yellow

Adventure Of A Lifetime

True Love

The Scientist

Birds

Fix You

A Sky Full Of Stars

Hymn For The Weekend

I thought they said that they were just going to do 2 brand new songs... not 3. I also think that instead of Birds they're probably going to play Hymn For The Weekend (most likely), Everglow (middle), or Up&Up (least likely). Since Hymn For The Weekend is most likely replacing Birds in your list that would leave only 11 songs. I also think that True Love is going to be replaced by Amazing Day. But to fix for the now short list I think they're going to be playing Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall. I think you've gotta expect that in the concert, they said that they were going to be playing their hits, that's one of them, I can't actually believe I forgot about that one until I looked at @ColdplayingfromKansas' comment. :laugh3:

Here's what I think happen:

A Head Full Of Dreams

Paradise

Viva La Vida

Clocks

Yellow

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Amazing Day

The Scientist

Hymn for the Weekend

Fix You

A Sky Full Of Stars

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

:D

Well I can hear through the walls in my home or in any place for that matter just fine when it's just people talking, so you'd think that with loud instruments you'd be able to hear it really good....:D

But then again I've never been to a Coldplay concert so I actually have no idea how thick the walls are :laugh3: But I think I'd still be able to hear through them... I have really good x-ray hearing :P

Can they seriously not play all of their recent pop songs as the 8 old songs they are gonna play...we have heard them alot in recent gigs.Please slot some AROBTTH,X&Y and Parachutes songs that are not Clocks/Fix You and Yellow...Amsterdam,Square One,Low,Dont Panic anyone?

^PLZ AMSTERDAM!!!!:D I love that song!!

It would really be nice if they did switch it up... those popular songs are great, the one's that they've made but as you go on you need to have variety. It's boring if you play the same old hits all the time.

Can they seriously not play all of their recent pop songs as the 8 old songs they are gonna play...we have heard them alot in recent gigs.Please slot some AROBTTH,X&Y and Parachutes songs that are not Clocks/Fix You and Yellow...Amsterdam,Square One,Low,Dont Panic anyone?

I really wish they did this and showed some love to the other old classics.

Also, I personally agree with @I ran away's claim that you should be a mod.

EDIT: I did notice you are a Honorary Coldplayer tho...

OMG, how did that happen??? I didn't even notice my status has changed as I haven't posted anything yet this morning (yep it's now Sunday morning here :D).

Thanks Guys (@the Boards), I feel real honoured to be on this list although I dunno what I did exactly to get there... Thanks so much, all the same :pleased:

I'll try my best to live up to this "title" :P

OMG, how did that happen??? I didn't even notice my status has changed as I haven't posted anything yet this morning (yep it's now Sunday morning here :D).

Thanks Guys (@the Boards), I feel real honoured to be on this list although I dunno what I did exactly to get there... Thanks so much, all the same :pleased:

I'll try my best to live up to this "title" :P

Yeah, Sparky created the group, Honourary Coldplayers (in which I'm a part of as well :pleased:) for users over 10 years with over 100 posts.