✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hymn for the Weekend

Coeurli

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised me. I'm thinking that this is the bands main club jam. I'm digging this, but it's no means great. Would much rather listen to this than Army Of One & XMTS. However it is not AHFOD, Birds, Kaleidoscope, Colour Spectrum, Amazing Day, AOAL level though.

And I gotta admit, the lyrics are rubbish can.

6/10

You know. Ive seen your last coments and I think we have the same way to like coldplay haha.

I feel like the band had a music video in their heads for this, and the song is just an afterthought. That's why it has those jungle sound effect things at the beginning. I feel like I'm missing something when listening to this song, and that something is the video.

I feel like the band had a music video in their heads for this, and the song is just an afterthought. That's why it has those jungle sound effect things at the beginning. I feel like I'm missing something when listening to this song, and that something is the video.

The India video is for this song. 199% Sure.

I don't think the India video fits this song well, it should have been filmed for AOAL and the AOAL video should have been thrown in the trash can and incinerated.

Also why is Tove Lo featured on the track list and Beyoncé isn't even though she's more prominent? :thinking: That's how B wanted it probably.