✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hymn for the Weekend

Coeurli

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eww

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEWS: Coldplay's song with Beyoncé Hymn For The Weekend will feature programming from Avicii <a href="https://t.co/AjNFxxLIrC">https://t.co/AjNFxxLIrC</a> <a href="https://t.co/BBhi2xem7C">pic.twitter.com/BBhi2xem7C</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/667139319866515456">November 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

NOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I really hope this song pleasently surprises me but my hype for HFTW and AHFOD as a whole is going down quickly, and my excitement for the future of Coldplay is too. The news is worse and worse. :( :( :( :( :(

A dance song in Flo Rida stye ruins the entire album...

This is the 2nd song i just will not care to listen to on the album. That leaves 7 full length songs left smh.

So they wrote this song after thinking about "Turn down for what". Ok. My hype has just died.

But Avicii????? Fuck off!!!

NOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

giphy.gif

The flower of life alone would have been neat and fit in with all their other albums which have neat, clean covers.

A band called Bring Me The Horizon already used the Flower of Life as an album cover. Many fans were enraged by this, thinking that Coldplay copied them, but the Flower of Life has been around for hundreds of years, so technically Coldplay didn't copy them. The album artwork would still seem a bit similar if both albums had a simplistic background though. (The album by Bring Me The Horizon, Sempiternal, has a relatively simple background) Also Coldplay might have been going for a creative/interesting album theme to display the colorful mood. Also the album artwork sort of reminds me of the music video of Life In Technicolor ii for some reason.

A band called Bring Me The Horizon already used the Flower of Life as an album cover. Many fans were enraged by this, thinking that Coldplay copied them, but the Flower of Life has been around for hundreds of years, so technically Coldplay didn't copy them. The album artwork would still seem a bit similar if both albums had a simplistic background though. (The album by Bring Me The Horizon, Sempiternal, has a relatively simple background) Also Coldplay might have been going for a creative/interesting album theme to display the colorful mood. Also the album artwork sort of reminds me of the music video of Life In Technicolor ii for some reason.

Yeah, maybe that was one of the reasons for going for a less clean, more cluttered background/surroundings.

Did he mention or hint at something?

I can't find any news of this premier apart from a tweet atlas project sent out about three days ago. So I guess, no. Anyone knows how zane revealed he is going to premier a new coldplay song wednesday?

CLEARLY they didn't learn from that awful song with Rihanna. A song with Beyoncé is always not going to appeal to REAL Coldplay fans. Why do they keep doing duets.

Don't think it's a duet... Uh.... Can't really tell much from the snippet I don't have any headphones on and it's being lowly played in my ear. Hopefully it ends up being great!!

Don't think it's a duet... Uh.... Can't really tell much from the snippet I don't have any headphones on and it's being lowly played in my ear. Hopefully it ends up being great!!

I think Beyoncé is on there. Can hear her too on the snippet. She'll have a big role in the song no doubt.