✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Im curious as to why you think this too?

It's still a bit strange/interesting why they only fully write Will's name. To me, it looks like the Jonny, Guy and Chris call themselves a 'Champion' as well. :laughing:

Yes this is strange... Thats the reason for me, Not to jump in the hype train. Normal they Write only their surnames...

Because of this, right

Exactly, thanks for pointing that out. Was waiting for another voice to show up. Plus, they almost always have the names in a certain order (alphabetically), and this doesnt seem to follow any order.

Some other things I spotted as well, but i'll leave them for now. Dont want to give a potential troll any tips! lol

Maybe because the fan that got it, seems to be especially a fan of Will ("Lena@Will's Drumstick") :p

EDIT: okay, scrap that. The identical letter was sent to another fan :D

Im curious as to why you think this too?

My english is so bad.... very hard to explain... if you Look close on the picture... it seems that lot of words are overwritten... and the greetings line with chris, jonny, guy and Will Champion that can‘t be real.

But i hope it is True...

Hopefully we get a confirmation soon or a second latter

My english is so bad.... very hard to explain... if you Look close on the picture... it seems that lot of words are overwritten... and the greetings line with chris, jonny, guy and Will Champion that can‘t be real.

But i hope it is True...

this is 1919 tho... :P

But i hope it is True...

lol, your english is fine my dude!

Right, that was another thing, the typos and grammar is not something I would expect from the band considering this is the first thing they are sending out into the world. You'd think after 100 years of prep, they would have spell check!

• Like 1

From the letter(s) I understand the two halfs will come out in one package and not separated, as some people here think.

So this double album in fact will be LP8. Also, this probably might be the 'experimental' album as well then?

If this really is Oldplay on 2 discs I definitely gonna love this!

• Like 1

Just a heads up, we do major fact checking before we tweet. That’s why we often post after other fan sites.

Didn't this confirm it was real anyway seeing as there was a tweet :p Anyway, glad to see more being sent out, hopefully someone on here gets one! :D

lol, your english is fine my dude!

Right, that was another thing, the typos and grammar is not something I would expect from the band considering this is the first thing they are sending out into the world. You'd think after 100 years of prep, they would have spell check!

so with the second letter it seems real... but it is very strange... a double album would be great

• Like 1

I think it's not gonna be a real double album. It will be like X&Y (they named first 6 song X1,X2.... and the last 6 song Y1,Y2.....). The reason why i think like this is in the letter he says one very careful owner. I think that means a careful listener can understand the sounds of this album is a compilation of 2 seperate themes but connecting at some point.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1