🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

So nothing at all today?

I'm not counting on it. My best guess is that we're getting new tomorrow morning, just in time to get all the DJ's talking about it in their breakfast shows.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

I think most of people here need the original lyrics AND the Japanese translation of them which only come with physical versions.  

Posted Images

Am I the only one that thinks this might not be a new album but something else

I don’t know but the vibe I’m getting from that Twitter snippet is an ambient electronica/classical album that’s an uplifting, awe inspiring symphony.

A mix of feeling between AROBTTH/VIVA and a bit of the ambience that was so good on MX.

A man can dream.

• Like 2

No idea if it is true, I'm just here to share the information I have.

Do people already know about Mallory Dawn, a fine artist, who claims that Jimmy Dushku leaked Coldplay's new album to her? She also used the hashtag 'mindblown' on IG.

• Like 1

No idea if it is true, I'm just here to share the information I have.

Do people already know about Mallory Dawn, a fine artist, who claims that Jimmy Dushku leaked Coldplay's new album to her? She also used the hashtag 'mindblown' on IG.

What kind of music does she make or like?

Apparently, the black and white turned songs were all released on a day corresponding with a lunar phase.

Ouuuuh that's interesting! Coldplay's obsession with details and cohesiveness is impressive.

Rumours about the producers have me fired up! Timbaland only knows how to make absolute bangers, and E-Lo was arguably the strongest track on that Los Unidades EP....This is going to be amazing!!! Them working some more with Coldplay, either on an album track or the full album, should be very interesting. It's also important to note that producers and musicians from every genre desperately want to work with Coldplay to experiment for themselves too. Like, it's not just about Coldplay branching out, it's also about those producers doing something different from what they're used to making...That's the appeal for both parts there.

Coldplay's pretty strong identity and at the same time their ability to reinvent themselves each time with each album, is the secret to their longevity.

Can't wait for them to be on top of the world once more hehehehehehe

Anyway I was however disappointed by the lack of content today :mad:

I'm confident we will get something -maybe an announcement or a complementary teasing on Monday tomorrow. Hopefully single on Friday?

• Like 5

Ah, I thought you meant she's a fine artist as in she's 'okay.' I think someone in the art world calling it that would be a great sign.

Ah okay, no I meant she is someone who makes fine art. It's also on her IG page that she is a 'fine artist',I had to search the meaning of it as well.

But has anyone mentioned this on the forums before? I don't know if Coldplay fans already knew this.

• Like 1

Ah okay, no I meant she is someone who makes fine art. It's also on her IG page that she is a 'fine artist',I had to search the meaning of it as well.

But has anyone mentioned this on the forums before?

Not from what I've seen. I've been following this thread closely since page 85-90

• Like 1

Chris played yesterday some songs on a private event at Malibu. No new songs, and a lost opportunity to ask him about the new album...

Jimmy was there... perhaps he has Infos for us...?

Timbaland had a hand in the drums on True Love, which I think are excellent! I know the electronic drums are controversial to some, but for what was meant to be achieved in that song, I think they were perfect. So I'm more confidence in Timbaland than Stargate, who admittedly did contribute to some weird decisions on LP7. That said, I thought Stargate's contributions to the Los Unidades songs are really good!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think i read he said somewhere (Twitter?) he did record a short something he can only reveal when the album announcement is out.

I have seen it! It's kind of a cute video of Chris lol

• Like 1

Jimmy didn't say anything in discord. He said he has some info that he can't tell.

He seems to have been at that charity event where Chris performed. He mentions Fools' Gold and Monkey's Paw and says he knows something about LP8. Probably just another K. ?

• Like 1

He seems to have been at that charity event where Chris performed. He mentions Fools' Gold and Monkey's Paw and says he knows something about LP8. Probably just another K. ?

I noticed on his IG stories that he mentions indeed 'Monkey's Paw' while Chris is playing Viva on piano, which I find a bit strange. I don't know what that means. 'Monkey's Paw' was made up by K. wasn't it.

• Like 2

I noticed on his IG stories that he mentions indeed 'Monkey's Paw' while Chris is playing Viva on piano, which I find a bit strange. I don't know what that means. 'Monkey's Paw' was made up by K. wasn't it.

Well, Monkeys Paw is a famous story about a cursed monkey paw that grants three wishes, the wishes come true with terrible outcomes.

How that relates to the album, who knows?

• Like 3

He seemed to keep something secret on discord, he might know something we don't, but he isn't allowed to talk about it. Maybe Chris did actually play something new today? This can be further justified by the cut piece of the setlist paper. :p

IMG_20191020_224520.thumb.jpg.1f918823d5209f3b60cfc11205df6b0e.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 2