✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

But the letter mentions a double album being released on one date (22 Nov).

This is why I dont like to play the leak game, absolutely nothing is confirmed, so we should really wait for some official info. I think there are just so many theories and speculations out there, we're mixing up fact from fiction.

• Like 1

I think it's not gonna be a real double album. It will be like X&Y (they named first 6 song X1,X2.... and the last 6 song Y1,Y2.....). The reason why i think like this is in the letter he says one very careful owner. I think that means a careful listener can understand the sounds of this album is a compilation of 2 seperate themes but connecting at some point.

Agreed ;)

Very Strange.... i am depp in Coldplay since pre viva era... but this era the teasing is very strange and Lots of fakes...

yeah, 3rd letter tweet got deleted. hmmmm

UPDATE: it seems to be a re-creation made for a fan.

Someone recreated the letter for a fan but ColdplayXtra thought it was a real letter from Coldplay.

Very Strange.... i am depp in Coldplay since pre viva era... but this era the teasing is very strange and Lots of fakes...

I became a fan when I was 14 in 2008 when VLV came out and only found this forum in 2011 during the MX hype period... I can say that through all the launches I’ve witnessed this is definitely the most interesting one!

• Like 7

The first letter was definitely legit, the second one seemed pretty legit too. The third one a copy.

The way this is being sent, the way this campaign is going....I'm not sure we will get a formal announcement until much later. First the posters showing up randomly, then this.

For years we've been sending letters to the band, saying how grateful we are not only for their music, but for the friends we made thanks to them. So they're now using our community, using the fact that we made friends, to send their announcement to a few random folks and counting on them to spread the word....That is so beautiful.

Also the person who originally posted the letter did not make that up. That's for certain. And there is no way someone would have made a fake letter and dropped it in her mailbox ?! Or used Coldplay's database to troll us ?!

So guys, enjoy it :D

• Like 7

I guess technology is making it easy to fake, and the internet making news travel a lot faster.

I became a fan when I was 14 in 2008 when VLV came out and only found this forum in 2011 during the MX hype period... I can say that through all the launches I’ve witnessed this is definitely the most interesting one!

yes i also think so... for me it was sure that we get the new Single and album anouncment.... last friday... but nothing than on saturday the short Clip... and now the letters...

The teasing for this era is really big... It seems like they put their marketing budget up

• Like 5

Possibly official announcement will come today or tomorrow.

The teaser was posted after the poster were founded around the world.

Now fans are starting to received the letters, there should be an announcement soon.

But in the end I still think the letter is odd.

Could anyone explain to me why they have the letters esq at the end. Is that an abreviation of the title 'Esquire', nowadays often uses as a polite title for men ?

As I pointed out earlier the Champion word is strange. Do they really think they are champions?

Btw, the second letter was sent to a person called danbullocks. My English isn't good enough to understand It, but doesn't bullocks mean 'nonsense?

• Like 1

Could anyone explain to me why they have the letters esq at the end. Is that an abreviation of the title 'Esquire', nowadays often uses as a polite title for men ?

As I pointed out earlier the Champion word is strange. Do they really think they are champions?

Btw, the second letter was sent to a person called danbullocks. My English isn't good enough to understand It, but doesn't bullocks mean 'nonsense?

The esq. title is indeed super interesting, especially the fact that it is placed under Will Champion. That added to how he's the only one with his last name, it has got to mean something. Or Chris was just feeling extra scared of Will haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The esq. title is indeed super interesting, especially the fact that it is placed under Will Champion. That added to how he's the only one with his last name, it has got to mean something. Or Chris was just feeling extra scared of Will haha

Haha, poor Chris. That Champion stare can be brutal!

• Like 2

Could be that Will was writing/typing that letter.

I entered the forum to discuss the titles...

Everyday Life

Sunset

Sunrise

I wish they would go back to something more complex like ARROBTH or VLVODAAHF

But Everyday Life, Sunset and Sunrise sounds much like Chris...

Exactly what I wanted to say XD These titles are like the first things that might come to mind :P Cmon Chris! Lol. Hopefully the album is great! I slept through all of this excitement btw :( smh

• Like 1

1st disc in November thought to be oldplay.

2nd disc next year thought to be newplay.

I somehow doubt that the 1st disc will be Oldplay tbh. Still think we're getting a new sound from them, somewhere between classical/Middle Eastern/jazz/Viva on disc 1 and a blend of more modern influences (but still a new sound) on disc 2.

To me it reads as if both might come out on a Nov 22, btw. Note that the year is not specified in the letter. However, due to the leap year it would be a Sunday next time round. I wonder if that is possible.

• Like 1