🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

I think most of people here need the original lyrics AND the Japanese translation of them which only come with physical versions.  

Posted Images

Whew, I like the idea of 2 albums Sunset and Sunrise, while I don't really like Everyday Life as a title.

But my gut says that Life is Beautiful will become the Up&Up of Sunrise, no? I just hope that song has a future.

Maybe even a single? Yes?

I was just listening to Life Is Beautiful! It's one of the songs that give me a VIVA vibe. I don't know why, I just get it. The choruses do give me goosebumps. Jonny's guitar riffs are amazing. The chords sound so beautiful along with Will's drum parts and I think apart from Chris' uncontrolled singing skills (especially the 1st time in San Diego) it's a great song. Gets me everytime I listen to it. I know it's written for people who have died due to a natural disaster, I believe. I miss the song and I still hope (after all these years) they will release the official audio eventually!

• Like 2

ehhh, I dont think so. Seems almost like Don Quixote/Spanish Rain. Just a live song that will never see a studio version.

I also don't think this one will be released, unless it has evolved to something else..

What my mind is still trying to figure out is if it’s 2 albums released on November.. or only one of them. Also how many tracks there are on each.

Maybe “Everyday Life” is just the name of a song? Though I also read into it as the album title... So many questions.

I was just listening to Life Is Beautiful! It's one of the songs that give me a VIVA vibe. I don't know why, I just get it. The choruses do give me goosebumps. Jonny's guitar riffs are amazing. The chords sound so beautiful along with Will's drum parts and I think apart from Chris' uncontrolled singing skills (especially the 1st time in San Diego) it's a great song. Gets me everytime I listen to it. I know it's written for people who have died due to a natural disaster, I believe. I miss the song and I still hope (after all these years) they will release the official audio!

They said once that the profit from the song would fund the 2017 Puebla earthquake victims, in Mexico (That's why the lights in stadiums turned green-white-red). The song was never released though! I guess it has some Don Quixote/Spanish Rain elements in it, especially the ole-oles, that's why it sounds VIVA-esque

• Like 3

They said once that the profit from the song would fund the 2017 Puebla earthquake victims, in Mexico (That's why the lights in stadiums turned green-white-red). The song was never released though! I guess it has some Don Quixote/Spanish Rain elements in it, especially the ole-oles, that's why it sounds VIVA-esque

Indeed!!!

Hadn't heard that song in a long time.

Sorry for going off-topic by the way :laughing:

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

To those who still believe these letters could be fake. Chris's sister tweeted about them:

But she makes fun of them saying someone in the family copied her because she had written new material.

• Angry 1

I Think the letter is cool. Clearly they are going for an old band vibe with this album with the promo image/poster and the 1919 year relating, back then you would probably send letters to promote as wouldn’t be a facebook or internet to do so.

I think the promos will change the closer and closer we get to November 22. As they would have in everyday lift over the last 100 years but that’s just my guess. Whatever happens i need this new album now!!!

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Guys, this is freaking too much right now!!! We are in the verge of MORE COLDPLAY!!! We just have to wait 1 freaking month!!!!! And who knows what else they release in the meantime!!!!

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

I wonder if we will get more unconventional promo sent to individual fans or released in individual manners, mirroring the various decades within that century! That would be such a cool idea.

The whole marketing campaign reminds me of the one Radiohead did for their 2016 album (iirc they turned all their social media accounts to blank and sent out letter with mystic messages to fans).

• Like 2

Just came here to say we're almost on page 136 :P

The """news""" about a double album got me hyped again. I just want a tracklist and single already! But I'm almost sure that the single's been delayed to next Friday.

• Like 3

Hey guys! Does anyone else notice they have been editing a few of their music videos on YouTube to be black and white? Like yellow, paradise, up&up, etc.....wonder what it means??

Youve, got a lot of catching up to do lol, Welcome to the forum!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Hey guys! Does anyone else notice they have been editing a few of their music videos on YouTube to be black and white? Like yellow, paradise, up&up, etc.....wonder what it means??

Yeah, we've been wondering about this the last 5 days...

"MONKEY'S PAW" ???

Kinda sucks seeing him react at first like, "shit, they know already!" But he also seemed to understand the way the internet is already in his next reaction. Kinda like how ASFOS leaked early when he tried to keep it secret.

• Like 1