✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I wonder if we will get more unconventional promo sent to individual fans or released in individual manners, mirroring the various decades within that century! That would be such a cool idea.

The whole marketing campaign reminds me of the one Radiohead did for their 2016 album (iirc they turned all their social media accounts to blank and sent out letter with mystic messages to fans).

• Like 2

Hey guys! Does anyone else notice they have been editing a few of their music videos on YouTube to be black and white? Like yellow, paradise, up&up, etc.....wonder what it means??

Youve, got a lot of catching up to do lol, Welcome to the forum!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

"MONKEY'S PAW" ???

Kinda sucks seeing him react at first like, "shit, they know already!" But he also seemed to understand the way the internet is already in his next reaction. Kinda like how ASFOS leaked early when he tried to keep it secret.

• Like 1

• Administrators

"MONKEY'S PAW" ???

As someone who has the original video, they have edited it in such a way to not include the track name. It is not monkey's paw and I can't disclose the actual name of the song he confirmed. This video is supposed to be private lol

• Like 11

Hey guys! Does anyone else notice they have been editing a few of their music videos on YouTube to be black and white? Like yellow, paradise, up&up, etc.....wonder what it means??

Wow - have they? I have also noticed they've changed the landing page of coldplay.com :p

Well now that I'm properly awake and able to process all these information, my two cents:

- A double album is a wonderful surprise. I honestly thought we'll get something like GS and AHFOD or maybe a part 1 part 2 album like Foals did. But two albums in one go? Bloody marvellous.

- Hate the title. Should have just gone with the moon and sun symbols as the album name. With all the effort they are going through with the promo, the title is just lame in comparison.

- I can't wait to see how the packaging for the CD and vinyl will look like. Sorry. I'm a sucker for good packaging.

- I'm hoping the light/sunrise part of the album will follow VLV sound and the dark/sunset side will be more Politik or AROBTTH. Really really hoping it won't be too pop sounding. Really want them to go experimental.

- Can't imagine how this tour will look like!

• Like 6