✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I hate how people keep doubting you. [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER]! :joy: No one feels they can trust anyone not even the owner of the fan site!!!

Stephen Is very reliable! And he has seen the full video and it’s pretty funny. Let’s all be respectful towards the band. They have a plan for how they want everything released. I’ll post the full video in some time.

• Like 7
  • Wow 4

• Administrators

Stephen Is very reliable! And he has seen the full video and it’s pretty funny. Let’s all be respectful towards the band. They have a plan for how they want everything released. I’ll post the full video in some time.

For now, let's refer to it as the song who shall not be named! Sorry for spoiling your troll :P

• Like 4

Okay, so as for summing up the "Letters" investigation... :) More and more people are posting pictures now. It turns out that the connection is attending 2-3 live concerts and shopping on their official website.

somehow if only attending concerts then how do they know the address? But, yes, goes altogether, of course... And what about the ones that received framed photos?

• Like 1

Congratulations on page 1(.)36 everyone!....

Re: "double album": I'd be surprised if it turned out to be two separate albums like some people are saying, either released on the same day or one soon and one in 2020. As far as I'm concerned, a "double album" refers to one package with two discs. Wikipedia seems to agree with me too. I can't imagine them using that specific term to mean separate albums when it refers to one album with two discs.

• Like 4

For now, let's refer to it as the song who shall not be named! Sorry for spoiling your troll :p

No worries, I knew you would see it . So many people keep asking for stuff and won’t just take ‘wait’ for an answer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, so as for summing up the "Letters" investigation... :) More and more people are posting pictures now. It turns out that the connection is attending 2-3 live concerts and shopping on their official website.

I've been to 5 (even flew to NZ and Paris for them) and shopped online but I have received nuts! And I'm sure there are others who have been to more.

NO FAIR!

Well, it is naturally impossible to gift everyone with something. I guess things get random sometimes of course. And address is being stored if you purchase something from their shop. As far as I remember the framed pictures were delivered to "more important" persons right? In my opinion there is no point in thinking too much about it. There is a cool story being created on our eyes. Let's watch the things roll :cool:

The "esq" in the letter simply means love, which is what the band always write at the end of their post/letters. It's "Eshgh" in Persian. Sa'adi's favorite subject matter incidentally.

It's short for "esquire", I'm pretty sure it's being used like a mock honorific title for Will.

Congratulations on page 1(.)36 everyone!....

Re: "double album": I'd be surprised if it turned out to be two separate albums like some people are saying, either released on the same day or one soon and one in 2020. As far as I'm concerned, a "double album" refers to one package with two discs. Wikipedia seems to agree with me too. I can't imagine them using that specific term to mean separate albums when it refers to one album with two discs.

Correct. And it does not has to be particularly long.

The double album simply means there are two discs, meaning two parts/chapters of a unique story.

• Like 1

Not sure I like the name ‘Everyday Life’ (maybe in the context of the album it’ll make sense) but I love the sunrise/sunset aspect of it.

It’s all a bit confusing how the 1919 promos fit into it but I’m intrigued and of course very excited! I do worry that ‘experimental’ to Coldplay is something along the lines of the Los Unidades sound but we’ll see.

• Like 2

Hi All. Wow I haven't posted a comment on here for a good 10 plus years. Super excited for the double album. Anyway think there could be a chance of Wedding Bells appearing. Noticed when Chris performed this he said it's the beginning of a story that starts sadly. Wondering if this could appear on Sunrise or Sunset?

• Like 7

• Administrators

Hi All. Wow I haven't posted a comment on here for a good 10 plus years. Super excited for the double album. Anyway think there could be a chance of Wedding Bells appearing. Noticed when Chris performed this he said it's the beginning of a story that starts sadly. Wondering if this could appear on Sunrise or Sunset?

I don't think it is likely. Wedding Bells was turned into UFO as far as I know. The chords are so similar.

• Like 2