Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Bazza101

1. B

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

So it's been a while since i've posted, but i've come and read some of the stuff in this page and was alerted when i saw mentions of Radiohead's new album. now i listened to that in full yesterday and the first comparison i made was to various amounts of Jon Hopkins work as well as Coldplay's...
  2. B

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

The critics haven't been kind to this album at all Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. B

So what do we all think of the album ? Going to be completely honest but I have found the lyrics unbelievably cringeworthy. I'm very disappointed. Love the title track though, it's brilliant. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. B

So I guess this is it. The night before Coldplay release their 7th album. I can't express my happiness that it's only 3 hours away as I'm in Australia and our clocks are so far forward compared to others. I'm lying on my bed right now listening to Parachutes, an album which I never really liked...
  5. B

Coldplay have been a huge influence. They wrote songs which meant something to listeners, there's no emotion to any of their music, they've lost it but I think they can find it again, there's an entire album we still need to listen to. They are definitely indie pop now. Bands like Bastille, the...
  6. B

You don't know how close I was to putting them instead of tame impala haha. Arcade fire are truly remarkable. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. B

That's sad really, I know bands always evolve but I remember when Martin spoke about being influenced by radiohead, jeff Buckley and travis. Now he prefers to talk about artists like Beyoncé and Rihanna and work with top EDM artists such as Avicii and Hardwell. It's a rapid transformation and I...
  8. B

I have this really strange theory. When Chris wrote ASFOS, I can recall him saying somewhere where he "ditched" the band. Now over the past few years, there's no doubt Chris has been the spokesman for Coldplay and his presence in the music industry is massive. Being so popular among other...
  9. B

There's no doubt the lead singles have been sub standard to the 2nd single. Violet hill was probably there best lead single but viva la Vida critically was a very good song. Yeah it was different but the lyrics, there was meaning in that. Color spectrum and kaleidoscope are potentially the big...
  10. B

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" (DEC 4TH - Tracklisting in first post) From 7 studio albums, the lead single has always the representation of the album. I think the album will be better than ghost stories, but I'd class it in the same category as MX but there's a lot to go under the...
  11. B

So I had a listen to "adventure of a Lifetime" just then, and my first impression came as soon as I heard the guitar notes. I thought "what is this?!? Instruments?!?" And then the drum came in and I felt like it was about to get heavy but it slowed right down into a disco type rhythm. I kind of...
  12. B

I just get the feeling Coldplay might have to go hard on this record. I've made it pretty clear that I'm a MUSE fan in areas of these forums, but I think if Coldplay maintain the pop antics that have been on MX and GS, it might prove damaging for the actual image of the band. I think it's fair...
  13. B

Let's talk about the music side of it, what themes would you like to see within the lyrics? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. B

I hope will and jonny have a bit of a more heavier input to the album !! Coldplay need traditional sounds back in their music ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. B

Ghost Stories comparison to "The 2nd Law".

Hang on mate, The 2nd Law was a decent album, the way muse mixed electronic music into the album was amazing, just listen to follow me or UNSUSTAINABLE