[2017-6-26] Ullevi, Gothenburg, Sweden

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
And finally, this beauty of a bird will take me home. Once again, it's been a pleasure, see you later sweden!

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Krizer

Come on all for Love
Coldplayer
Sorry that it has taken me long to post this, but here we go.
WARNING! Another really long post again, pics at the end. See my post/pics from the 25th Sunday Gothenburg gig here ( https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2017-6-25-ullevi-gothenburg-sweden.107885/page-3 )

2nd gig:
QUEUING AND WAITING: In the morning of the 2nd gig, I was feeling surprisingly energetic and well, I thought I would still be very tired, but no. I started to queue around noon, but as it was nice weather, there were a lot of people already. It was sunny so it was even a bit warm at times. It was fun to talk with some fans again. Everything was organized so much better than the first gig. The queuing was well managed, and after the security checks were made, the first section of people were let in first, not both of the sections at the same time (in the first gig they let in both sections at the same time, so some who had waited an hour got in at the time as the earliest queuers, and before many people who had waited many hours longer). This time I got to keep my love button too, as a security guard took that away from me the first gig (don’t know why, but he thought I had taken two, but I really had only one, so I ended up with no love button). After some careful and rightly timed running and hearing ”NO RUNNING!” in different languages, I got the second row at the catwalk/main stage on Guy’s side. The weather was really nice, but I was starting to get tired quicker because of the yesterday’s gig. But in front of me were these really friendly and kind people from Italy (VIP ticket holders). They made some space for us others to sit and it was nice talking with them. The supporting bands were the same, Lyves and Mew, but they were both great! And Mew canceled their set earlier at the first gig because of the heavy rain and wind.

THE GIG: Coldplay began a bit after 9pm again, and the set was the same except the last song on C-stage (on 25th Sunday it was an improvised Gothenburg song, on 26th Monday a snippet of Swedish artist Håkan Hellström’s song Känn Ingen Sorg För Mig Göteborg (”Don’t feel sorry for me Gothenburg”) with a bunch of Chris’ own lyrics). But the gigs were quite different after all. A lot goes to the weather, it was sunny and cloudy, with a bit of wind with no rain. Chris said that we have to do better than yesterday’s gig and crowd, and it really was even better this night. During The Scientist, the entire stadium was waving hands back and forth. It looked so beautiful. And when song was coming to end Chris said: ”well, I’m going to be honest with you, I’ve had a pretty shitty day, and when you did that thing with your hands, all my problems just went away. So thank you for turning my day around, I really appreciate it. Maybe we could sing that chorus one more time and do that hand thing….” It was so moving to hear that. Coldplay always is there for me when it is hard the life is against you, it was so touching to help making Chris’ day better. Such a fantastic crowd. Again, Violet Hill, GPASUYF (I was disappointed again not hearing Birds, but I have to admit, GPASUYF is a really good live song on main stage) and Paradise+remix were really good live songs and got the crowd going even more.

B-stage, especially Everglow was such an intimate moment in this huge stadium again, with tens of thousands of phone flashlights. Oh, and when the rest of the band walked back to main stage before that song, Will SMILED AND WAVED HIS HAND in my direction. One of the best feelings ever! The set kept going on, and Charlie Brown was the craziest ever, Chris wanted to restart it because the crowd was going so crazy. Hymn, Fix You, VLV and AOAL, many good songs after one another. Chris’ band introduction in C stage was so sweet again, Guy was the most handsome guy inside and outside, Jonny the kindest person and Will a kindergarten child who is a great musician after being in the band for two weeks (not the exact same words). And then last on C-stage he improvised some lyrics and sang chorus from a Swedish song, the crowd was singing very loud and reaction was quite amazing. SJLT again surprised me how good of a live song it was. And ASFOS was full of Chris hugging Jonny and Guy again!

The second gig was even better than the first. No idea when I get to see them again, but those gigs were so good I hope it will not be too long. It is amazing how happy they make you, even if Chris or any of the other member is feeling down. These two gigs were so awesome, I don’t think I’ve ever had as much fun and felt this much joy in a long time. If you made it this far, thanks for reading all this messy text!

gig2_spot.JPG

yellow_all.JPG

yellow_chris.JPG

yellow_will.JPG

yellow_chris&will.JPG

yellow_guy.JPG

yellow_jonny.JPG

etiaw_flag.JPG

gpasuyf_all2.JPG

gpasuyf_chris.JPG

More photos in the following post->

Last edited:

Krizer

Come on all for Love
Coldplayer
gpasuyf_will2.JPG

gpasuyf_will4.JPG

I couldn't get a proper picture of Will waving and smiling, but a frame from the video of him and Jonny passing by:
will_.png

midnight_2.JPG

viva.png

asfos2_1.JPG

asfos2_2.JPG

ending1.JPG

ending2.JPG

Krizer

Come on all for Love
Coldplayer
And one last pic I forgot :) that new ASFOS star confetti is quite amazing (shiny, kinda greenish-violet-ish without flash)

IMG_0359.JPG