Best Newcomer to Coldplaying.com 2015

beastwars

Light reflection to fade
Coldplayer
I know right, it's kinda sad when it happens - I did wish the world was less like that and just took people for what they are. And your posts are as interesting as your avatar!
Actually girls are generally smarter than boys ;) I don't know why you should care of some stupid people that make you feel like this, just enjoy talking with other interesting people if you find it round here

Maaria

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
gentleparachute is right, it is not that simple. For example her last sentence "your posts are as interesting as your avatar", I have heard people saying that sort of sentences and meaning the opposite. The world is not that nice and happy place - yet

D

diogo_sg

Thanks. Not sure I deserve it. I think I was the only one that campaigned!
Well, the winner would be either you or stephend2000, I think. You both did so much! You on the MM section and stephend2000 on various others. Maybe stephend2000 would have won if he had campaigned, maybe not. That decision would always be in the hands of those who voted, so don't feel bad about it [emoji6]

Spraycan Soul

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Well, the winner would be either you or stephend2000, I think. You both did so much! You on the MM section and stephend2000 on various others. Maybe stephend2000 would have won if he had campaigned, maybe not. That decision would always be in the hands of those who voted, so don't feel bad about it [emoji6]
I'm wondering if people have me confused with another Spraycan Soul. I just did he world maps some interesting Twitter pics.

D

diogo_sg

I'm wondering if people have me confused with another Spraycan Soul. I just did he world maps some interesting Twitter pics.
Oh shite! I think we/I did confuse you with SpraycanSoulGuy! He did all those remixes and stuff. Crap! So sorry, both of you! Our/my bad! [emoji37]
PS: don't feel bad, though. That map thing was really cool!

Spraycan Soul

Coldplayer
Oh shite! I think we/I did confuse you with SpraycanSoulGuy! He did all those remixes and stuff. Crap! So sorry, both of you! Our/my bad! [emoji37]
PS: don't feel bad, though. That map thing was really cool!
Yeah I was thinking that may be the case. Maybe Stephen can just switch it over to him or himself to be fair. No big deal.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Speaking of design, will you be continuing the Coldplay song artworks?
Yes I will. Got kinda stuck in Real life for a bit with stuff and things but I should be back next week!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Spraycan Soul

Coldplayer
congrats!
Thanks Christa. You can see above it may not be deserved but maybe I got it, got it together right then, got it, got it together somehow, got it, got it together and flowered at the right time.