Coldplay will top the charts in Sweden, if this is the next single!

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
I've seen alot of chat about the next single, and people seem to think that A Sky Full Of Stars is it. If that's correct, Coldplay will be #1 on all the Swedish radio charts, simply because of Avicii :) (i do NOT like Avicii, but he's Swedish, so most Swedes do love him)

MrMilanista

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yep, I'm from Sweden.
This is not only going to top the charts in Sweden but most of the countries in the world. And will be likely be the most played song this summer and 2014 on the radios. Should probably reach 200 + views on Youtube.
This is going to be a massive hit, no doubt

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
Sweden is where all the great EDM artists come from anyway, isn't it? Swedish House Mafia, Henry Rodrick, Avicii and Comic Sans come from Sweden. They seem to love EDM nowadays! :p

Donggyun Kang

Strawberry Swing
Coldplayer
Well definitely in Korea maybe... but these crappy Kpop takes all the things

Blueberry95

indigochild
Coldplayer
I think so to. I hear it all the time on the radio. And i remember that paradise was number one a long time in Sweden.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

reddevil07

Serving society by rockin
Coldplayer
I actually admire Avicii's work in his album True. It wasn't EDM all the way through. I liked how he brought in different genres to blend with electronica. And of course, his synths are so obvious in ASFOS. With today's charts revolving around a lot of EDM, pretty sure ASFOS is going to reach Top 10 in many different countries :thumbsup:

ulwanmokhtar

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The next step would be releasing Music Video, and a lots of live play. A Sky Full of Stars shines with single approach, not much for album.