Coldplaying Forums Changelog

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi @stephen, ive been having issues while trying to upload a picture on the forum as well as my profile the error is :

The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

Not sure if everyone is facing this... Unable to post a picture of the error as well

Last edited:

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Hi @stephan, ive been having issues while trying to upload a picture on the forum as well as my profile the error is :

The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

Not sure if everyone is facing this... Unable to post a picture of the error as well
Fixed

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
you also need a crescent moon emoji, as long as you have the sun one, for this new era :cool:

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Push notifications have also been added. They do not work on IOS or Safari on macOS

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Finally fixed link colours so that you can actually read it!

link.PNG

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Think I'm done with the fixes for today! The white bar under the forum text has now been centered.

fix.PNG

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks for all the fixes and spruce ups. Really coming together in time for LP8A/B

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Push notifications have also been added. They do not work on IOS or Safari on macOS
I noticed it! Thanks Stephen for adding these little things, I think they make the forum more interesting!

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Since yesterday I'm getting that visual bug again. I've tried deleting my cookies but that didn't help...

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Since yesterday I'm getting that visual bug again. I've tried deleting my cookies but that didn't help...
Should be ok now. Sorry about this issue, I can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is!

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Should be ok now. Sorry about this issue, I can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is!
yeah it seems okay now. I wish I could help but I don't have a clue what it could be either!