LP6

Status
Not open for further replies.

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
Another graffiti themed album seems unlikely. Chris probably just liked the look of it.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
^ They probably all liked the look of it :thinking: I mean, while we know Chris seems to be the one with the craziest ideas, and the frontman, he doesn't actually decide all by himself. All of them must have liked the look of it all. In any case, I agree, the theme will definitely be different. It's interesting though that, in a way, for their last 2 albums they chose 2..um..styles of painting? I mean, while they won't go for graffiti again, I might see them going for a third style of...visual..art, in a way, for the aesthetic of the LP6 era? It'll probably be something completely different and unrelated though :lol: It's just a theory that goes with the whole "trilogy" idea.

LdySpace

Biggest CP Fan 2013
Coldplayer
Details!! I'm up for a bribe as well. Whatever works to get any sort of info.

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
So happy to see coldplaying is back!

Also midnight... I don't like it so far :(

laxwatcher

Escapist
Coldplayer
Yay! Coldplaying is back! Thank you to whoever created the other forum for us to release our excitement about Midnight and LP6's imminent arrival.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Yes, thank you indeed! I don't know what I would have done this past week without the other forum. It was a life saver! :)

Ghostly

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So is this going to be Coldplay's Kid A album where they just go full on experimental and going to a new direction evidenced by Midnight?

thetelephoneline

Flying Dutchman
Coldplayer
COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK COLDPLAYING BACK

lorepalma

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I missed coldplaying so much!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

teernabh5

Strawberry Swinger
Coldplayer
Coldplaying is back and On Chris Martin's birthday! Lp6 era....is giving us sooo many gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies.