Magic charts

ihaveabono

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Coldplay's Magic is a grower in my opinion and obviously this is not POP(which is a good thing) :D

so i don't think this will go to the top 10. i think this would be top 40 at the very least.

what do u guys think?

turin990

swallowed in the sea
Coldplayer
I think it could go either way. Either a number 1 single, or a single that most people won't ever know...

Alan77

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
As much as I love Coldplay i absolutely loved 'Midnight' but this newun 'Magic' left me feeling very bland, only racking up 6,000 views on Youtube as I write, perhaps it will grow but its not poppy or big sounding enough to be a number 1 track and dont think its interesting and alternative enough to really agree with critics, cant wait for 'midnight' to be released and hope the very short looking album will excite me....Bring on the Tour!

guda4siempre

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have this feeling american CASUAL listeners are tired of coldplay. Paradise was huge many countries, but on billboard it only got to 14 or 15 despite being promoted everywhere...tv shows, grammys, movies..

So far the two songs we've listened have been very solid, that being said, in case if the album gets a lot of positive reviews, then I think is gonna be like the rush of blood era. The album is gonna sell well, but it's not gonna do so well on single charts.

ihaveabono

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
there is a prediction in some music websites that it's sales will be 145 thousand in the 1st week. :D great news

rafaelchampion

Stare at me.
Coldplayer
Here in Brazil Magic is third overall iTunes single behind Lepo Lepo (There's no translation for that. It's not an actual word, as you all can imagine -EDIT: I just discovered it means [word in Spoiler, +18 only]).
sex
and Beijinho No Ombro (Kiss over the Shoulder. Makes no sense. I know). Kiss over the Shoulder is a song by Valeska Popozuda (literally translated Valeska Big-Ass).

Shame on us.

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
Here in Brazil Magic is third overall iTunes single behind Lepo Lepo (There's no translation for that. It's not an actual word, as you all can imagine -EDIT: I just discovered it means [word in Spoiler, +18 only]).
sex
Who still censors the word "sex" anymore? :lol:

nb97

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't feel that Magic will get into top 10. It's not as big as Viva la Vida or Paradise. You could hear Paradise everywhere, it has more that 260.000.000 views on You Tube, it was so popular. I really like Magic, but that's the fact. The bad thing is that it was released during Oscars. It wasn't noticed enough...

42rock89

Call it Magic...
Coldplayer
^ And not much airplay yet, on Radio 1 C list as hasn't moved up which is quite odd.

I think it will do well, top 20 at least, in the UK it might take off like Paradise did but I am predicting several releases and loads of mini hits rather than a big hit.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
on Radio 1 C list as hasn't moved up which is quite odd.
That C list was published almost a week ago, I'm pretty sure it will move to at least the B list tomorrow (it would be weird if that wouldn't happen).