Putting Atlas to Ghost Stories's Target Edition track list

ulwanmokhtar

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey guys. I've considered putting Atlas in the international version of Ghost Stories but it didn't turn up quite well with O, but with the Target edition I find it suitable to put it at the end of the track list. I love it!

My personal opinion though ;)

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
I honestly don't see "Atlas" fitting on Ghost Stories in any form. It would fit more with Mylo Xyloto in my honest opinion.

ediskrad73

Yes!
Coldplayer
Atlas wasn't written for Ghost Stories, plain and simple. its a piece for a totally different puzzle. it was written for something else, so should be treated as such.

/thread

ulwanmokhtar

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah I understand that. But I've considered Atlas as a 'follow your own path in your live, mine is like this and yours are like this but at the end we fight for what we loved' song and I find it fits after Ghost Stories's conclusion.

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
I actually think it kind of fits with the rest of the album, would have been nice to have it there

reddevil07

Serving society by rockin
Coldplayer
Fits 70% for me. Oceans, would be a perfect 'Interlude' for Atlas.

Sammy_MX

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Atlas wasn't written for Ghost Stories, plain and simple. its a piece for a totally different puzzle. it was written for something else, so should be treated as such.

/thread
In the Making of Ghost Stories interview with Fearne Cotton, an original tracklist was shown that revealed that Atlas originally was going to be on Ghost Stories. :wiseguy:

[email protected]

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^^^true. When I saw that track listing draft I almost wished it had turned out that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk