Released as a single??

CWhite95

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,

Does anyone else think that DLIBYH should be released as a single? It's one of my favourite tracks and would love to hear it on the radio in the morning! :D

Any other views? And also does anyone know if there is going to be another single released?

Charlie

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
^Hi :D

Sadly the MX era is pretty much over.The tour is officially over, they're releasing the comics, and most importantly, when HLH was released, i believe they said it was "MX's last single", so I doubt they'll release anything now.
I do think it's a great track too, and I remember being surprised to hear it some day on radio this summer in Spain! Anyway, as much as i enjoy the song, i don't know if it would have done great as a single.

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's strange, they said HLH was the last single, but here on the radio they say Up In Flames is a single :huh2:

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
^I remember there was a period of time when it was all confused, and somehow some radios started playing UiF as the last single, but it was never confirmed by the band as a single. The last single on Coldplay.com is HLH.

Ouch

Candy Shop ♥ Sugar ♥ Me
Coldplayer
^I remember there was a period of time when it was all confused, and somehow some radios started playing UiF as the last single, but it was never confirmed by the band as a single. The last single on Coldplay.com is HLH.
I believe it was mostly a promo, rather than a single. There's video footage of a man holding it with the official artwork that no one has and we might never have anytime soon. :\

CWhite95

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That's a shame :(
Oh well, gotta look forward to new times ahead. I really hope their new album lives up to expectations from 5 previous greats.
And i hope they keep the xylobands.
Charlie

randomnames

It's such a perfect day
Coldplayer
I'm hoping they retire them, keep them confined as a memory of the MX era :)