Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ARushOfBuckin

Professional Coldplay Meme-lover
Coldplayer
I don't know if I would call myself a fan cause I don't know that much about them and don't fangirl over them or something, but I do love them and know pretty much all songs!
They're so amazing, can't stop listening at the moment[emoji6]

What's your favorite song?
I'd have to say, my favorite song by TOP is March to the Sea, or Holding onto you. Both are great though!

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
Haha, I would still like to see them in concert. Their shows look really good!
Same, I watched some videos on YouTube recently and it looks really cool[emoji16]
But what I love most about them is their lyrics, they always seem to be so honest:)

Last edited:

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
The testing of the new Xylo Shoes was a succes in the past Olympics :awesome:

XYLO SHOES :laugh4::laugh3::laugh4:
best part: the athletes were sitting down holding those shoes high just for show :awesome:

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
I would like to congratulate the person who put this candy cane icon on the avatar
My Guy looks hilarious with his new horn :joy::joy::p

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
@coldplayer#16 I hear ya there! I just logged in for the first time in God knows when (maybe I was here for a post or two AHOD release? But other than I haven't been active here since MX ), just to check out the response to the new song. No profile picture anymore, navigation and profile are different...I wonder if anyone from my days here still posts. It's crazy, I used to spend so much time on here but I don't think I was ever noticed haha! Guess forums weren't for me!

coldplayer#16

a.k.a. J-M-P-16
Coldplayer
@coldplayer#16 I hear ya there! I just logged in for the first time in God knows when (maybe I was here for a post or two AHOD release? But other than I haven't been active here since MX ), just to check out the response to the new song. No profile picture anymore, navigation and profile are different...I wonder if anyone from my days here still posts. It's crazy, I used to spend so much time on here but I don't think I was ever noticed haha! Guess forums weren't for me!
I've been hella busy with college ... graduating nursing school is hard. I'm sure there are other people around, just gotta check around and see who's posting in the recent threads! I'm sure you'll find someone who's still active :)

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
Just wanted to say that I found that this tweet from Norys is looking quite funny (don't feel offended) [emoji28]

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
BUMP. why is this thread dead?

I created an account on this forum 5 years ago today

that's half a decade ago #old