Welcome to the new Coldplaying Forums!

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
thanks for answering guys. I am totally lost in this new layout!! can't tell my right from my left. going to take a while to get used to

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I am having a problem; when I click post reply, nothing happens but the alerts icon keep moving as if it is loading something. the only way to see my post is to refresh the page!!

also why the no. of the forum members has decreased?

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
I have been away for a few days so really hadn't noticed the forum problems & come back! Congrats on the new layout people.

I want to ask if the threads have lost their posts. I remember the lp7 was over 1000 pages, now it is reduced to 800
I think the new forums show more posts on one page. I do remember the LP7 thread being corrupt so many pages might have been lost

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
I am having a problem; when I click post reply, nothing happens but the alerts icon keep moving as if it is loading something. the only way to see my post is to refresh the page!!

also why the no. of the forum members has decreased?
I've tried multiple browsers and even though google chrome is slower at loading the page (usually slower at loading everything :p) I don't seem to have this problem. Try clearing your cache and updating your browser. If this doesn't work try using a different browser and see if you have the same problem

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I know it's been said, but can we get our thumbs up back?

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I've tried multiple browsers and even though google chrome is slower at loading the page (usually slower at loading everything :p) I don't seem to have this problem. Try clearing your cache and updating your browser. If this doesn't work try using a different browser and see if you have the same problem
thanks for the reply. I indeed use google chrome & it had been working fine with the previous layout! I'll see what I can do. Which browser do you recommend? I am on my laptop

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
also on a laptop with chrome. no issues here. but i'm using the other forum skin

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
Are the Coldplaying Games coming back?! [emoji14] :sneaky:

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mini mit Tapatalk

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So is there going to be a replacement for the almighty chat-box/latest post box? I'm using the dark theme as it's closer to the vbulletin site and the layout is more clear in my opinion.

Really missing the chat-box though!

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just noticed there's a dark theme. My eyes are very, very happy with that!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Looking good!

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Flat Awesome Dark is good :)

Although the snow flakes being pretty as they are do get annoying after a while

Last edited:

driftaguy

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Would it be possible to add a 'before than' date to the search function please?