What an epic song!

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
i was talking to my friend about old times and how life will never be the same. When Chris said, "And then im up with the birds", I nearly teared up. Then the second part, i just imploded.

lifeincoldplaycolor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
might have to go where they don't know my name float all over the world just to seeee her again and the good things are coming our way part makes my day

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
This would be a great song if it didn't have all the weird background noises in the beginning, "UGHHHHHH" and "HMMMMMM"...

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This would be a great song if it didn't have all the weird background noises in the beginning, "UGHHHHHH" and "HMMMMMM"...
I like them. It adds to the spacey atmosphere the song has towards the middle.

postcards

~Lucia~
Coldplayer
Epic song, I hope it gets played live and won't be another song like, (x&y)that never gets played live.

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
Epic song, I hope it gets played live and won't be another song like, (x&y)that never gets played live.
X&Y has been played live though!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ldYvrrdgY"]Coldplay - X & Y (Live From Austin City) - YouTube[/ame]

wabbit

Tweet Reader.
Coldplayer
I only heard the violins at the end today after listening to the album 23745638 times.

Wow.

Romy_MX

Car Kid
Coldplayer
I think that's either Someone breathing air High up with the birds or having an orgasm because Chris' voice is so sexy

uqyoty

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Perfect... The first part is kinda sleepy and it bores me until the guitar played and "might have to go Where they dont know my name"... This is the best part of this song

Indigokid

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
One of the best songs. I personally think this song doesn't get anything near to the recognition it deserves, certainly one of my current favorites. I even made a lyrics video to it, would be glad if you guys could check it out, thanks! [video=youtube;ktGx2yp1IaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktGx2yp1IaM[/video]