Recent content by Litany

1. L

Porcupine Tree

Royal Albert Hall tomorrow! Bet you're excited, iadamh!
  2. L

Porcupine Tree

I just don't take pics. I'm too into the music to even bother getting my camera out. Here's a couple pics that I took that day though. This one's the closest I came to taking one during the show. Line. Big line. Big fucking line. So exciting, right?
  3. L

Porcupine Tree

I'm just a lucky mouse is all. I was standing with a group of fans in front of the venue and saw them! I think they really got the point across with this show to us die hards. I really do. It was amazing. I really fear concert-going may now be ruined for me. :lol:
  4. L

Porcupine Tree

New York: We got into the city relatively early, wandered a bit, and saw Colin walk by us! He was occupied so we didn't bother him. I didn't feel right to try to wave him down and I met with some other fans during this time. A little while later, Wes walked by! He stopped to greet us and...
  5. L

Porcupine Tree

About an hour. In New York right now. Heading into the city for the Radio City Music Hall show tonight! Will have an update after the gig...
  6. L

What's the longest song title you know?

Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled by Porcupine Tree
  7. L

Goldfrapp

I prefer Felt Mountain and Black Cherry. Supernature was good. I haven't given Seventh Tree enough listens to really say one way or the other, however ... must go do that ...
  8. L

Porcupine Tree

Orlando Pre-gig: Did a lot of wandering in Downtown Disney. Met Wes. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/Dirntlover/PT%202010/29261_389046134524_760784524_378873.jpg First time I've ever met a musician. I froze up. Fail. Quick summary: Bigelf were okay. The sound wasn't great. The crowd...
  9. L

Your favourite 5 bands at the moment... in no order are...

Porcupine Tree Gazpacho Pure Reason Revolution God Is An Astronaut Sigur Rós
  10. L

Music You've Just "Discovered"

Gazpacho.
  11. L

Porcupine Tree

A little over a week to go! :dance:
  12. L

Porcupine Tree

I have moments where I prefer Normal over Sentimental too. I haven't listened to either of those discs lately. Note to self: Spin them! I think my favourite track from either of those discs though just has to be What Happens Now.
  13. L

Awesome bandnames

Incredible Expanding Mindfuck God Is An Astronaut Explosions In The Sky
  14. L

What artist can't you stop listening to today?

Pure Reason Revolution