Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do just the same and I think by now I have bored my friends senseless but I can't help it!! I am currently trying to put the setlist together from videos on youtube in a playlist so I can watch it all over again. Also I have made a CD of a radio broadcast of my actual concert and I have it playing in my car all the time. It was broadcast a week after and although it is not the full thing it is an hour of the best and Chris talking to us which is just amazing. haha my friends think I'm mad!!
    Awesome! I'll definitely check those out on youtube! Thanks. :nice: Yeah, I saw them on their June 22nd show and oh my goodness it was just the most amazing thing I've ever seen! I probably spend a total of several hours a day going on and on to everyone I ever come in contact with about it, and most of them just roll their eyes and try to nod politely, but I just cannot help it--I can't stop talking about it!! :lol: The setlist is incredible and don't the xylobands just cause the most amazing sight? And it's pretty incredible too how Coldplay gets the crowd so involved with the show. It's just such an amazing experience. :dance:
    Hi everyone, don't really know what I'm doing as I've never done anything like this before! I love Coldplay and was at their Sunderland (England) concert 2 weeks ago and it was the most brilliant night, I'm still buzzing and boring all my friends about it! Now I just want to do it all over again. If you have tickets you are in for the most amazing time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…