A hidden Track at the end the end of UFO?

stevedes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If you've heard the leak of the album, there's an extremely short instrumental at the end of UFO, is it a part of the song or a separate track?

(you know something like Poppyfields at the end of Prospekt's march)

lifeincoldplaycolor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If you've heard the leak of the album, there's an extremely short instrumental at the end of UFO, is it a part of the song or a separate track?

(you know something like Poppyfields at the end of Prospekt's march)
it really sounds like poppyfields )

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
I think it's some type of intro to PoC, but it really sound like Prospekt!

Samuel_94

Car Kid
Coldplayer
It sounds very much like Poppyfields. It must be like a hidden track or something and it must have name because there is a clear ending to U.F.O. and a clear beginning to that instrumental. I love it and think it is a great base for a full length track! EP anyone??

Samuel_94

Car Kid
Coldplayer
If it is an intro to Princess Of China then why isnt it at the start of track 10 as opposed to at the end of track 9?

justyn

Give me love over this
Coldplayer
It is "Takk.." by Sigur Ros :)

this is the sample i've made it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDJqV4YQ-Zg&feature=feedu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDJqV4YQ-Zg&feature=feedu[/ame]

AmbroseCadwell

Future Reflector
Coldplayer
Chris said in an interview they tried using Takk as the background synths for another song in VLV, but then decided against it. Am I the only one thinking that that song was Prospekt's March? The quiet synths in the background in the first section sound like they were going for a similar effect to this intro track, and the sound would tie in with that of 'Poppyfields' at the end of the song, the same sonic thread.

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
I figured it was car kids too haha! Actually I thought it was the beginning of POC but then I realised it was still track 9. I don't get why this is the only instrumental not to get it's own track. Maybe 15 was too many!

Drew42LP5

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I listened to Mylo twice on Monday, and when I listened the first time, I thought I remembered that song and I was trying to think of what song it could be, then I thought it was apart of Princess of China, but then when I listened the second time I thought it sounded like Poppyfields. There's my story.

Corkus

Pretentious Tool
Coldplayer
If it is an intro to Princess Of China then why isnt it at the start of track 10 as opposed to at the end of track 9?
Track lead-in. It's an album flow trick. Done on lots of albums all the time. And in this case, it probably wasn't significant enough to separate into its own track like the other 3 instrumentals.

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Chris said in an interview they tried using Takk as the background synths for another song in VLV, but then decided against it.
Nah, it was still added in as it's been credited in the album.