Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

All Coldplay B-sides

alexix7

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi my dear friends ! Could i somewhere download all(or most of) Coldplay B-sides tracks ? I was not able to find any site offering this :-(

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi my dear friends ! Could i somewhere download all(or most of) Coldplay B-sides tracks ? I was not able to find any site offering this :-(
Hi ! If you can wait a week or so, I could put them all together in a folder for you to download. I have them all and I need to put them together for a playlist for the Coldplaying Listening Party anyway, so that would barely even be extra work for me :D

alexix7

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi ! If you can wait a week or so, I could put them all together in a folder for you to download. I have them all and I need to put them together for a playlist for the Coldplaying Listening Party anyway, so that would barely even be extra work for me :D
I RAN AWAY i will be really pleased if you could do this for me (and for others as well) !!!