Any Coldplay Fans in Antarctica?

Black Dog

Live From Michigan!
Coldplayer
Haha. This would be awesome if you found someone. I don't know how someone can be "from" Antarctica though. Obviously no one is born there! And I highly doubt anyone will be posting from there ;)

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
Haha. This would be awesome if you found someone. I don't know how someone can be "from" Antarctica though. Obviously no one is born there! And I highly doubt anyone will be posting from there ;)
:lol: Maybe a polar bear

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
yeah, they are sitting in vigwam, frozing and listening Violet Hill :D:santa2::santa:

Navegador

I'm so easy to please
Coldplayer
You're right and wrong at the same time. According to Wikipedia, as of 2009, eleven children were born in Antarctica. But it's impossible to be "Antarctian", because Antarctica is divided by the Antarctic Treaty System. Of the eleven children born there, eight were born in argentinian territory and three in chilean territory. :rolleyes:

@jbarry5503: Well, good luck with your project! :kiss:

EDIT: Just a small correction. Of the eleven children born in Antarctica, only one (Emilio Marcos Palma) was actually born in the continent. The other ones were born in close islands (which are part of the territory of Antarctica).

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer
I want to go to Antarctica too :lol:

Do you guys all think I'm weird for wanting to live in Antarctica and Nunavut? :uhoh:

It's gonna snow where I am tomorrow though :wacky:

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer
I want to go to Antarctica too :lol:

Do you guys all think I'm weird for wanting to live in Antarctica and Nunavut? :uhoh:

It's gonna snow where I am tomorrow though :wacky:

Navegador

I'm so easy to please
Coldplayer
Let's open the "Coldplay Gig at Antarctica" movement! The slogan will be "Because people living there have the right to have fun!" :rolleyes:

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Let's hope Coldplay will be performing in Antarctica!!!!!!!

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
Considering how cold it is in Antarctica, it is strange that not many children born there.

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Considering how cold the band name is, it is definitely worth to perform cause the band will show the meaningful definition of "COLD----PLAY" :D :D :D

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
Considering how cold the band name is, it is definitely worth to perform cause the band will show the meaningful definition of "COLD----PLAY" :D :D :D
oooy :eek: u nicked that from me :p :lol: