Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Avicii - Lethal Drug (featuring Chris Martin)

Xyloband_99

Graphic Designer
Coldplayer
Yes! I said it was this song when I firs heard the snippet. Could be entirely different but maybe they used the song as a base for the Avicii collab.
Love in A Lethal Dose must be an acoustic style song because in the Mylo Xyloto North American Tour Book there is a plan of setlist of Glastonbury 2011 written by band and There is a song coded LIALD and it is definitely Love in a Lethal Dose. But draw a line on it and replace it with Til' Kingdom Come. So it is possibly an acoustic song. But this collab doesn't seem like acoustic. Maybe they used the lyrics of that song.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Love in A Lethal Dose must be an acoustic style song because in the Mylo Xyloto North American Tour Book there is a plan of setlist of Glastonbury 2011 written by band and There is a song coded LIALD and it is definitely Love in a Lethal Dose. But draw a line on it and replace it with Til' Kingdom Come. So it is possibly an acoustic song. But this collab doesn't seem like acoustic. Maybe they used the lyrics of that song.
Yeah that's what I was referring to. But I did forget about that setlist thing. Very interesting!

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
How do you people find these things?!?!? LIKE MORE CM AND AVICII MUSIC?!