Avicii remix Atlas

coldplay12

Mr, ColdplayCorner himself
Coldplayer
I found a very nice remix of Atlas by Avicii it's a very good one.. it's sound realy realy good
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4aZYgk4Ds"]Avicii New ID Coldplay-Atlas(Avicii Remix) during closing @ Hollywood Bowl 11/9 - YouTube[/ame]

filiprasmusson

Swedish Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Found that one as well! The new vocal parts sounds AMAZING! So that's what they were working on! :)

Lodder

I love penguins
Coldplayer
Nice, let's hope we'll get an official release of this!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
The vocals sound very fascinating indeed!

Mackplay

Coldslay
Coldplayer
Hmm I guess thank you for the free promo Avicii but me not likey.

NumbersGirl

Walker Kitty
Coldplayer
I was expecting more to the remix, it seemed kind of half-arsed. The first part wasn't really much different than the song, just the vocals were slowed a touch and mildly manipulated. It was like, "here's Atlas for a couple of minutes, and then here's Avicii." It didn't flow well. If you're going to remix a song, put a little more effort into it.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wasn't there some sort of report (or something) that Chris was working with Avicii? I'm assuming this could be it or am I just retarded.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Wasn't there some sort of report (or something) that Chris was working with Avicii? I'm assuming this could be it.
:nod:

Swedish article about Chris working with Avicii. Google Translate sucks but Chris says that they spent a whole day in the studio together and that Avicii is a fantastically talented guy. It hasn't been decided yet if the collaboration is for LP6 or for Avicii's next album. Avicii brought several people with him to the studio and it was a bit hard for Chris to understand what was going on because they spoke Swedish the entire time.
link

nicklauschalk

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wasn't a huge fan. It seemed too uncomfortable for me to enjoy, even with Chris's vocals. As for Avicii on LP6? Rather not, but I'm fine if Chris collaborates with him.

trinest

.com
Coldplayer
I agree, its pretty half assed. Surprised Avicii has done some acceptable stuff on his album, why can't he just get over the fact he isn't a full on rave party disco guy and does some pretty decent almost western techno influenced songs.

Italian Plastic

lost
Coldplayer
Has he only played this live? He might have just thrown together a quick edit (or maybe a work in progress remix) of Atlas so he could play the song at his show without it ruining the vibe of his other music! DJ's do this a lot, but I don't know much about Avicii.

busytest50

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[video=youtube;Yp4aZYgk4Ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4aZYgk4Ds[/video]