Cover Of AOAL By Metropol

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Spanish band, Metropol just sent us this. A cover of Adventure Of A Lifetime. A more chilled version. What do you think?

[video=youtube;9923F4ZXq_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9923F4ZXq_s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
The electric guitar part is more chilling. Imagining if Coldplay made an acoustic version of this song, I think I would like it much better.

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
I came across this earlier and I should've posted it. I love the haunting electric guitar part as well, this might have been how it would've sounded if Coldplay had put it in Ghost Stories. I mean it has the chiming Another's Arms-esque guitar and the electronic drums so if it weren't for the lively lyrics it would work well.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I;m still hyped hyped up from the amazing original. Don't think I can give an impartial thought about it, its too early. its probably lovely

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
The electric guitar part is more chilling. Imagining if Coldplay made an acoustic version of this song, I think I would like it much better.
They sorta did. It´s sweet but no way I prefer it to the original. I ´d miss that thumping drum and bass hehe :)

trucdev88

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think she is very nice. It seems fashionable. I love her style when she show in this MV. Her voice is also OK.