Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Guesses on when the Ghost Stories Tour will start?

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
for me everything is fine but Mat and June 2015 because i'll have my high school finals and my first university tests

lndnsky

= London Sky
Coldplayer
Oh and please include some new countries in Europe! *hmhmlikeminehmhm

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
Well, they cancelled the Latin America tour so they should come here first! ;)

EDIT: May or June, after the release of GS :D

Mortilorie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I am probably in London end of August - that would be a nice surprise if they had a concert there. Last time I was in London I saw them at Arsenal stadium. I do not expect them in Germany until summer 2015

Ennosuke

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have to be selfish, we need a big European Tour :p

I really do hope that they will come again to Frankfurt Festhalle, this was pure magic the last time :D

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
:( I thought they meant they would tour here first...I predict a lot of disappointed and angry comments/tweets their way if/when this European tour is announced. I know we should be used to always being last but this time they had said they would "definitely" have Latin America at the front of their minds...:\

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh btw, that guy also said the tour would be the second half of August onward

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I would love if they started in SA, they so deserve it, prob not going to happen but it would be lovely

Alan77

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have inside knowledge that they will play European dates last fortnight in August

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
I have inside knowledge that they will play European dates last fortnight in August
I read that somewhere on here. I hope your "inside knowledge" isn't wrong. Are we talking about arenas, TV shows or stadiums?

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
I wouldn't be surprised to see some type of east coast (NYC) dates in the future. I remember reading that Chris said no big tour was planned at this time, just random small shows like these.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

gjohnson

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wouldn't be surprised to see some type of east coast (NYC) dates in the future. I remember reading that Chris said no big tour was planned at this time, just random small shows like these.
I did hear that they will be in NYC soon but don't know when. It was another "inside" source.

squibby92

I'm So Easy To Please :)
Coldplayer
I think that wherever and whenever they tour that they have to come to Ireland. They played here in 2011 as headliners on the last night of the Oxegen Festival but never came back during the actual MX tour which surprised me as they've always come to Ireland on their tours.

Also I'm going to be in Sunderland from September on for university so planning on seeing them in Newcastle (nearest city), Liverpool (where I'm from) and here in Ireland when/if they come here.

Love the sound of an intimate tour, it wouldn't surprise me either, they've wanted to do one since they finished touring the VLVODAAH album.

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Wembley stadium is what I heard for the London show
I would guess some more warmup shows at these small venues before they are ready for a full production, like the rumored European tour starting in August...

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Wembley stadium is what I heard for the London show
I would guess some more warmup shows at these small venues before they are ready for a full production, like the rumored European tour starting in August...
I think wembley in august sounds unlikely. I don't know why i just think it is. Don't get me wrong i would love a stadium tour in the summer. I would definitely come to London to see a show or two but right now i'm just not feeling it.
Maybe though because chris was talking about how this album won't have a big tour, they are playing european stadiums this summer, South America in the winter and North America after that.
It wouldn't be as big as MX and yet they would have gone to their regular destinations. :thinking:

MrMilanista

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Pretty stupid question as no one knows the answer but do you think Coldplay will come to Sweden? I'm dying to see them and I can't wait any longer