Ink - 4th single (not confirmed)

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It was sent to US alternative radio stations today. Indications it could be the fourth single!

Added a poll too, True Love v Ink, which is your favourite song now? Will be interesting to see considering it was very close during the album release!

Coldplaying.com article

Greengoose

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This would be fantastic, I hope its true, I never ever hear True Love on the radio, its always ASFOS, would be nice to flip on a station and have Ink playing as well

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
This would be fantastic, I hope its true, I never ever hear True Love on the radio, its always ASFOS, would be nice to flip on a station and have Ink playing as well
Hello darling ;) So good to have you back here! Take care :)

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
Ink is radio friendly, so it makes sense!! And I really like it :D

whenIlookintoyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It certainly would be fantastic! It's probably my second favourite (after Always in My Head). I just loves it.

PS- You have been missing in action for a little while Greengoose. I hope all is well x

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
I knew that it could be possible! And I don't know why, but I imagine Ink's video something close to A-ha's Take On Me video.

whenIlookintoyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I knew that it could be possible! And I don't know why, but I imagine Ink's video something close to A-ha's Take On Me video.
Ahhh aaa (see what I did there?). Something like that would be Gold! I never realised how clever that Aha one was till now!
I hope these two things happen in Ink-
1. It has a happy ending
2. And Chris wears an outfit like Harket LOL!

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I hope there's a b-side...oh wait. We're talking about Coldplay here. Post Viva la Vida Coldplay.

Greengoose

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It certainly would be fantastic! It's probably my second favourite (after Always in My Head). I just loves it.

PS- You have been missing in action for a little while Greengoose. I hope all is well x
Just some personal drama been dealing with, taking one day at a time x

olguin23

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Yeah! Ink is my favourite song from the album

HurtsLikeHeaven42

Leave A Light on
Coldplayer
I hope there's a b-side...oh wait. We're talking about Coldplay here. Post Viva la Vida Coldplay.
I know hey! Even if the b-side was an official live track of a ghost stories song!...oh wait. We're talking about Coldplay here. Post Viva la Vida Coldplay.
It'll probably come with some terrible remix :shifty:

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
While I adore this amazing song I kind of hope this isn't true. And the main reason is the music videos that accompany their singles. They're getting more and more dreadful. They just ruin the songs for me :\

Clocks9615

Silencer
Coldplayer
This better not be true, Ink is probably my least favorite song on Ghost Stories. I hoping that the 4th single is not released until next year, and it's Another's Arms. :)

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This better not be true, Ink is probably my least favorite song on Ghost Stories. I hoping that the 4th single is not released until next year, and it's Another's Arms. :)
IMO, Ghost Story should be the 4th single :)