Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iTunes First Play

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
If anyone doesn't have the ability to play it via iTunes, I have the URL iTunes is streaming from, on Apple's servers, so you can download it directly.
I'm stuck with an an android or a blackberry.

cackyy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone doesn't have the ability to play it via iTunes, I have the URL iTunes is streaming from, on Apple's servers, so you can download it directly.
Can i have the link?

First Play doesn't work for me, iTunes just sits there.

rush of cory to the head

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is impossible to find. i click on the First play tab and it takes me to the Coldplay page with ghost Stories nowhere in sight.

Ols54

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I would like the direct link since itunes seems to not work...

Hermes_tri

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have posted it, page 3 down at the bottom.

I know its early but seems like it is going to be my favourite Coldplay album!! Ink is so great.

diegoalex

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Guys,
Has been an honor wait with you in these days full of hype,
has been an honor to know that other people like you in these days can't slept well, know that everybody dreamed about this album
...good album for all of you!
See you next time in others thread, in concerts, in every song of this amazing band
...see you next time in "LP7 thread..."

katiepope

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was listening on my phone and my daughter comes along and says why is there a picture of a broken heart :( AWWW too deep for a 6 year old lol

Hermes_tri

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
=>> right click, save video as...

p.s. I only just realised it is a picture of a broken heart! To me it looked only as a pair of wings..

Blakexy1125

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
=>> right click, save video as...

p.s. I only just realised it is a picture of a broken heart! To me it looked only as a pair of wings..
Still looks like wings to me but I can see the broken heart. I think it is supposed to represent both. A broken heart (like magic) and wings (O) then the inside of the logo is supposed to represent Ink I think... then the ocean represents oceans. the sky is supposed to be a sky full of stars.

angelfish23

has turned her magic on..
Coldplayer
mesmerizing.... i love the close up of the animated artwork. Great Songs ... love the mood of it all... just mesmerizing! Thank you to Coldplay for giving us this first listen and for the great work. Looking forward to play my CD as soon as it arrives.