Ladder To The Sun

Coldshaped

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,

I beg you, I would be VERY pleased if you would be that nice to send "Ladder To The Sun" to the following email adress: [email protected]

Really, thank you so much.. :p Please.. :p

x Daphne

The Noteburg

miserable liar
Coldplayer
Great song... I really dream of a studio version. Would be really sad if they didn't do one :cry:

frogling16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah i love ladder to the sun, they should do a studio version for sure =D

Lance

Meet Zali from Mali!!
Coldplayer
I don't know if this the right place to ask, but does anyone have the original shn or flac file for "Ladder to the Sun". My version is only 160 kbps. The tag says it was from the Bell Centre Montreal (Live) [2003.02.25] performance. It also says encoded by Xing (Guess). I'm sure that the lossless version of this show is somewhere out there. Thank you.

d.B.g

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
your best bet is looking on the coldplay hub on dc++ for lossless. There are two versions of ladder to the sun floating out there, I have both in lossy. The one from Bell Centre is a better file, because there's less background noise, but they do the song better on the Austin Texas gig file (1/29/03) ...

Lance

Meet Zali from Mali!!
Coldplayer
Cool,
I finally acquired the SHN version of " Ladder To The Sun" (lossless). How could this song not be acknowledged and shared with the rest of the world? PM me for a link to "Laddder To The Sun" in lossless (SHN).
Cheers!

"I had it all and I risked it all..."

Lance

Meet Zali from Mali!!
Coldplayer
Ladder To The Sun- FLAC(Lossless)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0OSDMSRF
This is dedicated to everything that Coldplaying.com has helped me discover/enjoy so far. Long live Coldplay (in lossless)!

Coldplay [2003.02.25] - Bell Centre Montreal (Live)
"Ladder To The Sun"
Please post comments if you enjoy this share. It makes me willing to share more of my Coldplay collection
Thank You!

Andrew_cp

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
your best bet is looking on the coldplay hub on dc++ for lossless.
plese, tell me the address of this hub cos this is a perfect place for me on dc.

Lance

Meet Zali from Mali!!
Coldplayer
coldplaylive.no-ip.org
This is not a internet address, but for direct connect.

"Corum" is your best bet for help on the Coldplay hub. I need to pay a visit there again, real soon.
Have fun there!

Andrew_cp

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
thanx a lot Lance, you made me very happy! :)
PS: I've added the hub to my favs

Lance

Meet Zali from Mali!!
Coldplayer
If you ever see a John Smith at the hub, that's me. I get a lot of live shows from dimeadozen.org or thetradersden.org
Coldplay and Coldplaying make me very happy. I'm glad to spread the happiness!