Let's Write a Story!

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So Pectoralz it was! Jonny and Chris next set work on writing the best debut album of all time yet something was missing. Distraught, the duo took the next rational step and went down to the pub for a pint. They bumped into two acquaintances of theirs by the pool table, Will and Guy.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Chris and Jonny knew that these guys were good musicians and wanted them to be in their band. But there was just one problem. Pectoralz needed a bass player and a drummer. Guy knew how to play the bass, but Will only knew the guitar. So, in the nicest way possible, Chris asked Guy but not Will to join the band.
Guy could not put up with the stupid name as he was too cool for that. So, they needed a new one.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
With Guy committed to the group the trio started to get a lot more female attention (as Guy was so suave, handsome and rugged) Guy's Scottish twang wooed women all over campus. Chris gleefully thought "I may finally lose my virginity!" But it was not to be, for a failed night entertaining a girl called Alice demoralized Chris. A silver lining came in the bones of a song however, Chris gave it the title "Panic" and stored it away for future use.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
(Guys remember one sentence only not a paragraph lol)

Chris insisted that Pectoralz was the right way to go but Guy got quite angry at the idea of playing gigs with the name Pectoralz, speaking of that- THEY NEEDED a drummer if they were ever to preform

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
They didn't know any drummers so they invested in a drum machine and called it "Henry" However Henry's drumming ability was very limited and he didn't respond well to criticism.

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
(I never read the rules, sorry.)
Henry turned out to be a disaster after going up in flames one day during a jam session, so Chris went around campus searching for anyone who could play the drums.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
They heard of some Arts major who could play the drums and invited him to rehearse, but he never showed up!

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This made Chris really sad, and he began to think his band was never going to get its feet off the ground.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Chris, Jonny and Guy went on a night out on the town in London. They bumped into Will and had a drunken conversation about this. Will, being an extremely confident bloke, loudly proclaimed he would be the bands drummer "There's nothing to it!" he said.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Jonny still had his doubts but when he saw Chris's goofy face beaming at the mention of the name, he didn't have to heart to disppoint his new-found friend and so he tacitly agreed.

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Chris decided to give him a shot, but seeing Will like this made him set a rule that anyone caught using hard drugs or drinking too much alcohol will be kicked out of Pectoralz

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
(Whoa sorryy I messed up, there was an entire page I didn't read. Please wait I'm gonn fix it)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
(OK, I think I'll do this)

Initially, Will auditioned to play as guitarist, but when Chris, Jonny and Guy realized they were never going to find a suitable drummer in time, he persuaded them to let him use the drumkit.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
He surprisingly wasn't all that bad, he could keep a rhythm, which honestly is all they needed at this point.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Will was frankly terrible, but the lads decided to give him a chance to improve.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Yeah it was true that Will was quite literally crap- but hey Chris was being optimistic!

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Chris suggested Will actually go take some real drum lessons.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So Will did, but he was still struggling. Chris got very mad and kicked Will out of the band.

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Chris then broke his rule and spiraled out of control on a drunken binge. This made him realize his mistake, so he begged Will to come back.