Live version?

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
They did it in soundcheck once during the tour last December. So I hope it will be added to the setlist this year :wacko:

symustafa1996

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm not sure they will perform it live. There's always one song from each album that's NEVER performed live, like Parachutes, and one from, AROBTTH, X&Y and Viva.

Coeurli

^I think that would be UWTB. DLIBYH HAS to be performed live.

Please do it on September 2, please do it on September 2, please...

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I'm not sure they will perform it live. There's always one song from each album that's NEVER performed live, like Parachutes, and one from, AROBTTH, X&Y and Viva.
Not necessarily true. Parachutes has been played live a number of times. Every song from AROBTTH has been played live at least once (even A Whisper was played once). Every song from Viva has been played live (although The Escapist was only an outro tape). The only 'album song' that has never been played live is Twisted Logic. So I have confidence that they will play DLIBYH at some point. They're probably saving it for the summer concerts! :cool:

Coeurli

^I think that would be UWTB. DLIBYH HAS to be performed live.

Please do it on September 2, please do it on September 2, please...
They did play it on September 2 :awesome::awesome:

:lol:

Keronte

CK
Coldplayer
This is for you guys!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GxUD-Xb_Bs"](HD) Coldplay - Don't Let It Break Your Heart (Live 2012 DVD) - YouTube[/ame]